Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Staff Application For Builder Rank

What do you guys think?

• Bad

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Good

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
You don't even apply for builder with a staff application, you do that in the builders forum, completely different from a staff application. And if you are already mentioning common sense, I hope you know the difference between staff and builder.
You are basically saying that hat if I want to be a builder I just go into to builder forums and say' I want to be a builder' and boom am a builder? aww wait u need to apply with a application right! ohh I think a builder is a staff because not anyone can be a builder can they? I'm pretty sure I know the difference between a staff and a buidler which is not much

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Stop trying to make yourself look tough and just accept the point!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
There was no specification saying or including ur name of those who were hating so don't bring that up. LMAO when did I say that you didn't know when hints should be locked or not? sherlock
I didn't say that you were saying that to me. I said "plus some OTHER idiot telling me when to lock or not"

Tewwa

Banned
I think you should all grow up! Let the kid be, he just wants to try and help I see to harm in that what so ever! Your acting like a bunch of school girls over one kids mistake as if your perfect and never made one! Can we agree to end this argument?
Whos with me!!!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
You are basically saying that hat if I want to be a builder I just go into to builder forums and say' I want to be a builder' and boom am a builder? aww wait u need to apply with a application right! ohh I think a builder is a staff because not anyone can be a builder can they? I'm pretty sure I know the difference between a staff and a buidler which is not much
Then still! There is no such thing as a "staff application for builder". A builder is a staff member I'd say but you can't make a staff application for builder. You are the one acting like you know it all, but trust me: we know it better

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I think you should all grow up! Let the kid be, he just wants to try and help I see to harm in that what so ever! Your acting like a bunch of school girls over one kids mistake as if your perfect and never made one! Can we agree to end this argument?
Whos with me!!!
Me. All I did is frkin point out the bad stuff and said it should be locked, and whoosh... zSarTheGreat comes in saying "don't hate" "no need to lock

Tewwa

Banned
iMzSpEedY Just drop it your acting no better than he is by continuing the argument! Same for you ZsarTheGreat, the kid probably typed in the wrong section don't give him a hard time. At this point your not even arguing about the kid your fighting each other! Leave the kid be and give him a chance that everyone should have! You guys are acting very immature about something so little.

Tewwa

Banned
I do how ever agree with Zsar I see no point in locking this, you dont have perfect grammar either from what Im seeing so should I go and request a lock on everything you post... No I didnt think so! Both of you are in the wrong for this argument drop it, and let the kid be! I hope he gets builder I am not gonna hate or deny his courage.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I do how ever agree with Zsar I see no point in locking this, you dont have perfect grammar either from what Im seeing so should I go and request a lock on everything you post... No I didnt think so! Both of you are in the wrong for this argument drop it, and let the kid be! I hope he gets builder I am not gonna hate or deny his courage.
Tf u talkin about? Ur no better either. It should have been locked long ago. People gave their opinion, said that it should be in a diff section and the kid said "ok". Done deal. Its done. Kapicho? Finito.
Little spammer...
iMzSpEedY Just drop it your acting no better than he is by continuing the argument! Same for you ZsarTheGreat, the kid probably typed in the wrong section don't give him a hard time. At this point your not even arguing about the kid your fighting each other! Leave the kid be and give him a chance that everyone should have! You guys are acting very immature about something so little.
Could've just been one post.

Also, yes I make grammar mistakes too, because I am just like him not a native English speaker. I'd like u to point em out if u see em so good. O and his mistakes are things that make a big difference for example your or you're. I am just saying that to him to help him, no attack AT ALL.

Tewwa

Banned
Tf u talkin about? Ur no better either. It should have been locked long ago. People gave their opinion, said that it should be in a diff section and the kid said "ok". Done deal. Its done. Kapicho? Finito.
Little spammer...

Could've just been one post.

Also, yes I make grammar mistakes too, because I am just like him not a native English speaker. I'd like u to point em out if u see em so good. O and his mistakes are things that make a big difference for example your or you're. I am just saying that to him to help him, no attack AT ALL.
If your saying it to help why ask to have it locked! That made no since, and how so could it be one post if they both have two very different categories? I am not gonna argue!

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
@FloriKill Please remake your application in the builders forum. Remember to look at the format tips post, this will inform you of the official requirements for a Builder application. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.
P.S. remember to link your past projects or any other visual proof.

@ZsarTheGreat consider the off-topic section your home. Please don't follow Flori to his official app unless you are mature enough to not insight arguments. Multiple of your comments here have been either false and/or rude. If you do this again you will receive warning points on your account.
Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.