Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Staff Application For Builder Rank

What do you guys think?

• Bad

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Good

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloriKill

Hi, Im Florijan My IGN Is (FloriKill) I'm 12 years old and im really good at desiging buildinng and more, I always had a wish that i would be staff in pika network and i really hope it becomes a reality.

Why do you want Be Staff in our network?
Well mostely i want help the server as much as i can and make other staff happy and new players to the new network, Thats my point.

Do you have skype? Yes, I do My skype is : ismaili.flori

Do you have microphone? I will buy as soon as i can.

I'm just motivaded to help this server and its future Im not like a crazy kid xD, Well i am 12 years old but im not crazy.

Do you have experience on being staff in other servers?

Yes, I have been Staff in other servers and builder too. This was my application for staff buidler rank. Thanks For youre time reading this

Halsey

Banned
Please make your application in the builders forum and provide some builds of yours to have a chance of you being accepted.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Wrong section + Check your apply after making it for easy mistakes + no screenshots of builds.

Requesting to lock, or at least move.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Hes making it here so you can tell him if its good enough not to apply mongloids

Halsey

Banned
Hes making it here so you can tell him if its good enough not to apply mongloids
That isn't stated in any kind of way. You can see he used mostly the builder application format which means that he is probably applying for builder, or am I just biased? Then again, how are we supposed to judge how good he is without showing us any of his builds. Think before you speak.

Tewwa

Banned
That isn't stated in any kind of way. You can see he used mostly the builder application format which means that he is probably applying for builder, or am I just biased? Then again, how are we supposed to judge how good he is without showing us any of his builds. Think before you speak.
Hit him with the power of knowledge!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Then still. His "test apply" that he is making in the prison forum to see if it's good enough is full with big grammar mistakes, weird sentences and for example, this;
"I'm just motivaded to help this server and its future im not like a crazy kid xD, well I am 12 but not crazy" I'm 'just' 'motivated'? *motivated. In what way does this sentence make sense anyway? He talking about motivation and ne about him not being crazy and ... just... no.

If you apply with this, I'm damn sure you will get denied, sorry.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I dont see any screenshots of building you made
No because according to @ZsarTheGreat this was his 'test application' which he put in the prison forum...?

But it's bad, I don't think that even if staff would move it to the builders forum that this will get accepted. Requesting to lock

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Why, do you even know why staff lock threads, its not because its at the wrong place.
If it's in the wrong place, they move it, but even if they move this to builders forum I don't think the chances of it getting accepted will be high. Actually very low... there are no screenshots, weird sentences and things he says that's just bollocks to make his apply bigger. That's why I'm requesting to lock, not telling them to lock

O, and if this indeed like @ZsarTheGreat said, is a 'test application' that he chose to post HERE, and not in off topic or whatever, everybody gave bad feedback. Why would @FloriKill want it moved? I think it better for him to make a new one.

Last edited:

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
O, and if this indeed like @ZsarTheGreat said, is a 'test application' that he chose to post HERE, and not in off topic or whatever, everybody gave bad feedback. Why would @FloriKill want it moved? I think it better for him to make a new one.
Indeed yeah. It would be better if you re-wrote the staff application and looked at the requirements because clearly it says 50+ post and 16 years or older o and next time you do try this, Write something similar to to [test application] in the heading so you get so much hate from D-heads and maybe you should look into writing this kinda of stuff on the offtopic forum.
To all those hating and going all out on this HUMAN being take a chill pill am pretty sure if this was you, you wouldn't want to be treated like this. requesting a LOCK

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
That isn't stated in any kind of way. You can see he used mostly the builder application format which means that he is probably applying for builder, or am I just biased? Then again, how are we supposed to judge how good he is without showing us any of his builds. Think before you speak
Am pretty sure if he wanted to apply he would go to the staff applications and make one. Use common sense it's something beautiful given to us by Thomas Paine. I mean he is applying for builder and wants are feedback doesn't he need to use the builder staff application?

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Am pretty sure if he wanted to apply he would go to the staff applications and make one. Use common sense it's something beautiful given to us by Thomas Paine. I mean he is applying for builder and wants are feedback doesn't he need to use the builder staff application?
Oh yea because coming sense is to post a test apply in the prison forums. There is no "common sense" here, because lots of times people just post in the wrong section accidentally. O and I wasn't hating on him, I was saying what I thought of his apply, and talking to you about this being a 'test apply' plus talking to some idiot saying I don't know when hints should be locked or not. Don't act like you know everything, because you don't.

Halsey

Banned
You don't even apply for builder with a staff application, you do that in the builders forum, completely different from a staff application. And if you are already mentioning common sense, I hope you know the difference between staff and builder.
Don't act like you know everything, because you don't.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Oh yea because coming sense is to post a test apply in the prison forums. There is no "common sense" here, because lots of times people just post in the wrong section accidentally. O and I wasn't hating on him, I was saying what I thought of his apply, and talking to you about this being a 'test apply' plus talking to some idiot saying I don't know when hints should be locked or not. Don't act like you know everything, because you don't.
There was no specification saying or including ur name of those who were hating so don't bring that up. LMAO when did I say that you didn't know when hints should be locked or not? sherlock

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
no poll,Make in Builder Forum,pls read before applying builder,picture

REQUESTING TO LOCK
/tpahere @Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.