Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Life in one skype chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs160

I am very sorry for this message and know you are very busy but your the only one who will understand.Sent on:7:13 pmI have been banned from pika permanently for swearing I know swearing is bad but I understand my wrong doing and that my behaviour is unacceptable.TheBearkingHd banned me today and he is constantly declining everything I submit from staff applications to ban appeals and I know he has something against me and I do not know what it is.And i cannot afford a unban due to my credit card being stolen and I have to pay for my grandma's funeral insurance that is well over my budget. I have lost 500 thousand pounds due to cash fraud from a game which im taking to court on 2nd of February which will cost me 8 thousand pounds.Sent on:7:21 pmPika was my home and my only sign of hope in my life now
due to being bullied at school I have lost it due to my terrible word choicesYours Truly Abs160/RaphI hope you understand what Im going through

This Skype message was to Yoeri

MrBas666

Veteran
Hey, i know there is some possibility it is real but it sounds fake to me, people often fake issues to well in this case get unbanned, also this isnt the right place to post this. Also your profile says you're 17 years old which makes your whole story even unlikelier, just my opinion on this matter.

DOOM

Rules are rules ....

If I don't see the rules in the game. Should I join the forum and see it after I get perm banned?

Rules are hiding in the forum!

Sorry for say that but PIKA need to prove rules in the game.

Verseh

Banned
Get real (sorry for the cringe) 'kid'.
No-one is going to play Minecraft when his/her CREDITCARD is STOLEN and has to pay for his/her grandma's FUNERAL but instead writes a FAKE post. If you are 17: Get a job, get a life, get money and then you can try to fit in Minecraft. If you're a kid; Go to a different server ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.