Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My 3 months old puppy saved my life..

Is Kookie a true hero?

• Strongly Disagree

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Somewhat Disagreed

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Agree

• Somewhat Agreed

• N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noticeable

Pika Lover
Hey guys so this is a story time of my 3 months old Beagle puppy saving my life, I was coming home from school at 7:30 PM, then I arrived at our house the taxi I rode on parked on the middle of the road, but I guess it's okay, while I was grabbing my bag out of the taxi, the taxi left but I had my bag when the taxi left, while walking, this drunk car driver almost hit me, but my puppy was just playing on our front yard and stuff, she ran quickly to me and jumped on me, so I actually walked backwards to the left side of the road, I couldn't believe my puppy saved me life, I thanked my Kookie..

GladioMC

Pika Lover
It's always nice having a dog, specially when going home knowing someone is always excited and happy to see you again wagging its tail and being hyper just seeing you back. Coincidence or not Kookie did save you :>

#Kookie

P.s.
Glad you end up safe

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey guys so this is a story time of my 3 months old Beagle puppy saving my life, I was coming home from school at 7:30 PM, then I arrived at our house the taxi I rode on parked on the middle of the road, but I guess it's okay, while I was grabbing my bag out of the taxi, the taxi left but I had my bag when the taxi left, while walking, this drunk car driver almost hit me, but my puppy was just playing on our front yard and stuff, she ran quickly to me and jumped on me, so I actually walked backwards to the left side of the road, I couldn't believe my puppy saved me life, I thanked my Kookie..
Well really, this is the internet so this story could literally be from heroicdogstories.com , but if it's real that's a pretty good Kookie :D Don't know if it's intention was to save you or just to jump on you and lick you till your clothes gotta get washed, but both are just.. well, you know what I mean :)

Happy you're alive :D

OP
OP
Noticeable

Noticeable

Pika Lover
It's always nice having a dog, specially when going home knowing someone is always excited and happy to see you again wagging its tail and being hyper just seeing you back. Coincidence or not Kookie did save you :>

#Kookie

P.s.
Glad you end up safe
Well really, this is the internet so this story could literally be from heroicdogstories.com , but if it's real that's a pretty good Kookie :D Don't know if it's intention was to save you or just to jump on you and lick you till your clothes gotta get washed, but both are just.. well, you know what I mean :)

Happy you're alive :D
thank you :D

~ Logically ~

Banned
Idk, i'm nice to people who I want to be.

Nobody on Pika peaks my interest, mostly cause all of them are boring and sit on Pika in a circle jerk talking about Eggwars.

OP
OP
Noticeable

Noticeable

Pika Lover
Someone explain which tumblr post he got this sob story from.
First of all, I am not a "He", Second of all, This was a real story based on my real life experience, third of all, I don't do social-media, I got no Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat Instagram and etc. Accounts , so please go away (not to be mean or something.) Have a nice day. :peace:

Kynome

Banned
This is such a swell story.
You must be really lucky to have it around.

OP
OP
Noticeable

Noticeable

Pika Lover
Yeah, me neither. :\
Someone just asked me to be nice.
I'm nice ingame, but I'm not nice in real life, xD I always tease my classmates but I end it really quick because I have concern for them. <3

OP
OP
Noticeable

Noticeable

Pika Lover
I don't care.
I never asked if you care, hm? What do you want me to do now? Do some crap, look, what matter is that I'm still alive nobody gives a freak if you don't care, I don't care bout' no one, if you're mean to people, well comeback is coming, that's why I don't want to be mean everywhere, but what really matter is that all people in this world (combined together) is one big family well good for you you're alive, if you weren't here right now well your parents are gonna be sad, how would you feel if you're just a newbie and someone bullies you? Sad right, just think. If you don't get what I said, well I don't give a damn. Period. I'm not responding anymore, (Any staff member may lock this thread now.)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Idk, i'm nice to people who I want to be.

Nobody on Pika peaks my interest, mostly cause all of them are boring and sit on Pika in a circle jerk talking about Eggwars.
...talk about Eggwars? Don't get your point there but ok. Why are you here on the forums them? Genuinely, no hate I'm just curious. You don't play here and nobody peaks your interest yet you're still here? I mean there are to servers out there. Again, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.