Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My captain rank voucher

SadGamer9266

Hey pika team
I am SadGamer9266 I was just wandering around in PvP mine of prison and I found a permanent captain rank voucher I got so excited and went to my cell but as soon as I called my friend to show him it a hacker came in my cell and killed me and PvP wasn't even allowed in my cell even players weren't allowed to come and I god swear that was a hacker I want him to be banned and I want my voucher back

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hmm... randomly finding a Captain rank voucher in PVP mine sounds too good to be true.
Maybe supporting your claim with sufficient evidence would make the staff and the community believe as well.

OP
OP
S

SadGamer9266

Hmm... randomly finding a Captain rank voucher in PVP mine sounds too good to be true.
Maybe supporting your claim with sufficient evidence would make the staff and the community believe as well.
But how can I give evidence as soon as I found it I got killed by "hacker" I don't have it now I raged so hard at that time that I even cracked my phone

Mzed

Epic Pika
But how can I give evidence as soon as I found it I got killed by "hacker" I don't have it now I raged so hard at that time that I even cracked my phone
Hah this toooooo good to be true tbh

You didn't provided any evidence and you don't sound smart

If you are smart yoy know that there's no way in hell that you can bypass mc perm there's no fricking way to bypass it

This is vanilla feature sooo your statement is very suspicious and completely and utterly stupid

How would you find a rank in pvpmine randomly lol and frickin captain the third top rank

Sorry but this way too unreal

Last edited:

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Lmfao you cracked your phone.
Well, it is worse than losing a Captain rank. I think you should focus on that xD

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even if he was any hacker , he ought to have a username right ?

LucaHere

Lets say the hacker part is true. Ok . But in the cells if you die in the void your items arent lost. Sooooo that means you just lying to get a rank

anshjagwan

Hey pika team
I am SadGamer9266 I was just wandering around in PvP mine of prison and I found a permanent captain rank voucher I got so excited and went to my cell but as soon as I called my friend to show him it a hacker came in my cell and killed me and PvP wasn't even allowed in my cell even players weren't allowed to come and I god swear that was a hacker I want him to be banned and I want my voucher back
I belive in your story 🤣

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Hey pika team
I dont think about you found it and you can ask any staff about that