Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mob Spawner mining before a raid

vishal2005pro

I would really much love if you guys dont allow mining mob spawners before a raid as it basically ruins a raid COMPLETELY no fun in that.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Once 3factions raised us cuz they cannot do a face vs face they came 3v1 and i rly had to break my spawners

OP
OP
V

vishal2005pro

Once 3factions raised us cuz they cannot do a face vs face they came 3v1 and i rly had to break my spawners

i find this very unfair cause you can just pack your stuff up mid raid and the raid just turns out to be worth nothing

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ur brain if u remember when did u start

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i find this very unfair cause you can just pack your stuff up mid raid and the raid just turns out to be worth nothing
If it was fair fac vs fac i wont break a single sheep spawner

OP
OP
V

vishal2005pro

what do you expect when you make poor allyship with people lmao i bet you just sent them a ally request and didnt even talk to 1fps

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
clearly they did not like you, learn to play factions better and you will have a chance at actually making allies that will last very long
We crashed server once after they asked us to help them to build a huge TNT box it was more than 90×90 and server had much lag and there was no staff on :)

OP
OP
V

vishal2005pro

anyways your talking about your poor allyship your straying from the topic of mining spawners

OP
OP
V

vishal2005pro

and i would like a staff to speak on behalf of this and not a guy who just sits on thee forums

JetKT

Pika Member
I would really much love if you guys dont allow mining mob spawners before a raid as it basically ruins a raid COMPLETELY no fun in that.
did you know that mining spawners will cost you ingame money? Its the faction’s choice if they’re gonna mine it BUT they will lose some of their money. So for me its okay to you mine b4 getting raided.