Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Memories...Memories...Memories #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes, looking at old minecraft photos from past seasons makes you feel moved and nostalgic. So, today I am going to share with you guys some photos of my golden days here in pika network! They will include mainly friends for example people that have been staff or donators now in order to show you the evolution of those legendary and pretty old members plus some special photos from events and stuff like that. Most of the players will be presented as 'easter eggs'. Photos will be from my 4th season playing here. I hope you all enjoy:

4th season began. @captainjimmy joined the fun!

wan7lf.png

Making an xp farm with the help of @Drummaster1995 and @Girl4life. I messed up, I put fences LOL. @Lotte1234 or else known as @SelfieFreak was there too.

aewdhz.png

Fixing a redstone issue in Slendyy's warp @Slendyy, @TJKiller96, @Drummaster1995, @UxGotxSkillzand @Sorny1993. I came in contact with Slendyy since that day. We became friends and I was working on that shop. I had also got a house in that loveable place. Next season I worked on the same shop again. The warp was awesome! I made the price list too. Remember Slendyy? =D

e7bcb4.png

Selfie with @Thav01 (easter egg @Mrmhmd)

dqnbbq.png

@Slendyy and @Thav01 on a mission...

351fmag.png

Mining in deep caves with @Drummaster1995, @SuperMega420 or else known as @Steve2craft and @Thav01.

14c5qva.png

291ji9s.png

Then Thav01 teleported me to his new building project!! (easter eggs @ali99 and @TheLoliyat36)

4tn406.png

13zv1bk.png

After cave exploration it's time for sea exploration with @VskDude4Life

f37ti1.png

As I told before a new warp named /warp Slendyy was being developed. You can see its very first days of building it.

2vnjkp5.png

Crazy party in da club of /warp Slendyy

mwcck6.png

@HpiBlitz and @JakeCuhz were helpers those days and helped with the warp (Jake is still a helper)

2j2vkok.png

(easter egg @ASCB_imran)

2liajoh.png

Look at all these names! (easter eggs: @ak1ca, @RockyGaming, @cookie_monster and @EdGamez)

35384ra.png

First days of meeting @RockyGaming <3 (I had temporally lost my rank that's why I have the fighter one).

20glj80.png

Fortunately pika's staff team is always eager to help! @DutchminerHD and @MrHelloMan999 fixed that. (easter eggs @LGB or @Mimi and @Sunnyzsun). Thank you!

2m84cjc.png

While I was exploring I found an easter egg in chat @mark007 <3

f9qs2e.png

In order to help survival members in need I got an idea. I wanted to build a big Club that would donate stuff to poor and new people. Unfortunately, it was never completely done. I hope I 'll actualize my dream next season. I was with @SnowyWolves, @xXTheDarkLordXx, @vidal and @IceAce.

2rfv7gn.png

Playing football in /warp SiliconCity!

2pttpfl.png

These are half of the photos from my 4th season. Many new advntures, events and fun! The final 'Memories...Memories...Memories' thread is coming tomorrow! I hope you all enjoy these kinds of posts. So, if you do rate it and leave a comment. Have a nice time <3

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
and again I'm in it haha that just proves how crazy of a survival player I was/am haha i always have a great time on survival and its not total because i like survival that much i just like talking to the peopless like u and everyone there if I don't feel that happy I always can come on and say hey hey peopless and just a lot just reply in an instant and are happy to see me that can always cheer me up so wither and also everyone that reads this from survival or if u know me thanks for being there :p:D:p:D:p:D

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
<3 Drum <3. Also, blake don't worry! I havent uploaded my last old times post yet! (SpoilAlert) xD

Slendyy

Veteran
Holy... That warp with over 20k claim blocks built with my hands!! Old memories!!

MouraThat

Veteran
^Memories with you and your non-staff ranks slendyy xD
Have to say Wither its so cool of you that you had a screenshot of me even when your barely knew me <3 <3

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Is that @Piratemarine playing football? I remember this reset I was a fighter than and me and @Sunnyzsun had just became friends, I also remember playing football with you guys :-)

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Is that @Piratemarine playing football? I remember this reset I was a fighter than and me and @Sunnyzsun had just became friends, I also remember playing football with you guys :)
Haha yeh I remember too things from the match! I just didn't tag cuz there were too many players xD

Thav01

Veteran
Amazing, I remember those moments and shops well. Great friends from Survival always, haven't forgotten you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.