Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MatrixAC Exploiter + Cheater

acura

Great Reporter
doesnt make sense for u.. judging by what u saying in the thread..
Something called change of mind. Unlike most people, I'm open minded. Stubbornness is common, so I don't blame you for thinking I was the same.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dear Dytel, when has Pika-Network done anything good against cheaters.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
Something called change of mind. Unlike most people, I'm open minded. Stubbornness is common, so I don't blame you for thinking I was the same.
lmao.. wdym stubbornness.. ppl like u are the stubborn ppl.. we keep an open mind until its smth that is proven by facts then we defend it lmao.. also what does mindsets have to do with this XD

acura

Great Reporter
lmao.. wdym stubbornness.. ppl like u are the stubborn ppl.. we keep an open mind until its smth that is proven by facts then we defend it lmao.. also what does mindsets have to do with this XD
Um what? I disagreed with you at first until you explained. After the clear explanation you gave, I started seeing your sense and that I agree with you at the end.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
Even if you suggested this,
Anti-cheat suggestions will be denied.
You can always report rule-breakers
aint doing it no more.. no point if the staff say everyones lagging and deny the report even tho they have full bars and have like max 100 ping lmao.. the helpers that review the reports somehow are ss verified yet dont know jack poopoo in terms of cheats or ssing

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
aint doing it no more.. no point if the staff say everyones lagging and deny the report even tho they have full bars and have like max 100 ping lmao.. the helpers that review the reports somehow are ss verified yet dont know jack poopoo in terms of cheats or ssing
Mate, it is what it is, what can you do about it?

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
implement fixes? thus this thread lmao
I'm sorry for this bro but

Hello Dytel,

"Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!"
I'm going to get punished for that some way but okiiiiii this is all pika is going to say I'm extremely sorry for doing this it's all for the jokes

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
I'm sorry for this bro but

Hello Dytel,

"Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!"
I'm going to get punished for that some way but okiiiiii this is all pika is going to say I'm extremely sorry for doing this it's all for the jokes
oke den let the server gradually die out and become a skyblock server or smth lmao..

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hello you can report hackers here
And make suggestions here

/report command was removed due to use in vain it didn't help and there was just bunch of false reports.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
It’s sad that /report was removed but at least the forums exists

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
Hello you can report hackers here
And make suggestions here

/report command was removed due to use in vain it didn't help and there was just bunch of false reports.
if i wanted to report i would report.. ik how to do that.. but since my suggestions and reports never get accepted cuz either they are too lazy or blame everything on lag even tho they dont take delayed kb which proves its not lag lmao.. other than them just not taking kb or just clicking casually while they arent looking at u or casually scaffolding and gbing more than 8 blocks.. or even diagonal gb without a single jump