Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MatrixAC Exploiter + Cheater

Dytel

Banned
well.. dk how many times i have to stress this but the anticheat needs to be upgraded and not tell ppl what anticheat ur using pika.. me and @Othley were casually playing some bw today.. and we ran into this guy that started using an exploit with MatrixAC that made him respawn on random players.. while speccing him he would just jump into the void and respawn on them and kill them.. he also had bedaura reach and killaura that was pretty blatant.. he was also grinding for rematch as well.. ign Trippern if im not mistaken.. he would clean solo matches with 7 finals in less than 2mins.. honestly the weirdest thing ive ever seen.. ive asked some people in the hacking community bout this and they said its an exploit with matrix.. Now i thought i was recording.. but turns out i left my pc on and recording last night so i recorded like 100gb worth of blank lunar client menu.. so my pc ran out of storage but now it doesnt.. you can ask around ppl in the community if they have seen the account trippern casually tping around the map.. or if u have access to rematch stuff.. and mainarchitect if it helps in anyway.. or u can check anticheat flags but with him only getting kicked twice i doubt there is much lmao.. that was wild tho.. CHANGE UR ANTICHEAT FFS

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzRQJ7fIMJE

main just sent me this video.. its not that clear but u can slightly see whats going on

he dies in chat then respawns ontop of the bed.. its another person on the rematch lb.. most likely the same guy trying to get alot of placements to earn money by doing it on like 10 accounts per day

aidenyoung

Epic Pika
There are so many hackers on the PikaNetwork server and this is kinda getting out of control. If they'd really care about the server, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again istg

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
atleast change the anticheat.. dont tell ppl what it is.. and modify it with pika devs or ac devs.. its an option for extra money which would be much more worth it
There are so many hackers on the PikaNetwork server and this is kinda getting out of control. If they'd really care about the server, please add better Anti Cheat and /report command so cheaters doesn't cheat again istg

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
also i want to add something.. they are in doubles like the teammate they trippern had in those games we specced @Othley .. Shineray who is also on the lb on rematch.. literally the entire lb is cheaters

Quit

Epic Pika
lets be honest i first mained bedwars for a year then switched to sky wars hacker less appear on skywars then on bedwars cuz its more popular so more cheats are created

Fach

Great Reporter
well.. dk how many times i have to stress this but the anticheat needs to be upgraded and not tell ppl what anticheat ur using pika.. me and @Othley were casually playing some bw today.. and we ran into this guy that started using an exploit with MatrixAC that made him respawn on random players.. while speccing him he would just jump into the void and respawn on them and kill them.. he also had bedaura reach and killaura that was pretty blatant.. he was also grinding for rematch as well.. ign Trippern if im not mistaken.. he would clean solo matches with 7 finals in less than 2mins.. honestly the weirdest thing ive ever seen.. ive asked some people in the hacking community bout this and they said its an exploit with matrix.. Now i thought i was recording.. but turns out i left my pc on and recording last night so i recorded like 100gb worth of blank lunar client menu.. so my pc ran out of storage but now it doesnt.. you can ask around ppl in the community if they have seen the account trippern casually tping around the map.. or if u have access to rematch stuff.. and mainarchitect if it helps in anyway.. or u can check anticheat flags but with him only getting kicked twice i doubt there is much lmao.. that was wild tho.. CHANGE UR ANTICHEAT FFS
True though. If you let this slip through for too long, Pika will lose quite the number of active players over the time. Getting a better anticheat and a /report command isn't much work if you consider the huge loss that can be made if you let this untouched. You might say that a /report command is too much work for the staff members but that isn't the case if you hire more staff members with the sole purpose of determining if the reported players are indeed cheating or not. This could be done by active players with much knowledge of the game mechanics (lvl 75+ in minigames). I don't ask you to give them moderator permissions or anything, they just have to determine if the reported person is cheating or not so that a staff member can ban them without much work. This will safe time and stress.

Please take this matter seriously Pika.
-Fqch
Discord: Fach#6549

Silver Wing

The Pika
"/report" was suggested and denied
and u can't suggest about anti cheats

so we can't do anything about that

acura

Great Reporter
"/report" was suggested and denied
and u can't suggest about anti cheats

so we can't do anything about that
Sadly, Silver Wing is right. As much as it saddens me to read this whole thread.

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
coding an anti cheat is hard its not that u just press a upgrade button and it magically become better and much more advanced

Fach

Great Reporter
coding an anti cheat is hard its not that u just press a upgrade button and it magically become better and much more advanced
That might be true, but who said anything about coding one? Just buy one from a experienced coder or just buy a good anticheat from another popular server :)

acura

Great Reporter
That might be true, but who said anything about coding one? Just buy one from a experienced coder or just buy a good anticheat from another popular server :)
That is possible yes but still would take a long time and testing. With that being said, who knows if they're developing/testing/improving one (or planning to) as we speak?

Fach

Great Reporter
That is possible yes but still would take a long time and testing. With that being said, who knows if they're developing/testing/improving one (or planning to) as we speak?
Hmm not sure if it will take "a long time". Pika just needs to find someone selling a proper anticheat. The testing can be done by seeing how many other servers use this certain anticheat and how good it is on their server. Not that much time considering the loss that can be made when ignoring this problem.

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
lmao either buy, use the actual devs.. and its as hard as u think.. ive modified other anticheats and made an anticheat before.. u can ask @Fqch how they were.. on a diff server he played on I owned it with 3 others.. we modified Vulcan and renamed.. then we made our own anticheat Blizzard

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
doesnt take long.. and trust me.. even half made anticheats that end up being good ones are better than matrix.. matrix is one of the worst anticheats out there if not number 1.. scripting it is like cutting a piece of cake

Fach

Great Reporter
lmao either buy, use the actual devs.. and its as hard as u think.. ive modified other anticheats and made an anticheat before.. u can ask @Fqch how they were.. on a diff server he played on I owned it with 3 others.. we modified Vulcan and renamed.. then we made our own anticheat Blizzard
Yes, it was a PvP-based server, almost no cheaters at all. Good work done by Dytel and his friends back then.

acura

Great Reporter
Hmm not sure if it will take "a long time". Pika just needs to find someone selling a proper anticheat. The testing can be done by seeing how many other servers use this certain anticheat and how good it is on their server. Not that much time considering the loss that can be made when ignoring this problem.
That's fair. I completely agree with you on the last part.

acura

Great Reporter
doesnt take long.. and trust me.. even half made anticheats that end up being good ones are better than matrix.. matrix is one of the worst anticheats out there if not number 1.. scripting it is like cutting a piece of cake
We've talked about how this anticheat is bad and how it'll lead into a negative outcome. But we haven't thought about the consequences of changing the anticheat. So now I'm asking, what do you think is the reason why pika isn't changing the anticheat?

OP
OP
Dytel

Dytel

Banned
We've talked about how this anticheat is bad and how it'll lead into a negative outcome. But we haven't thought about the consequences of changing the anticheat. So now I'm asking, what do you think is the reason why pika isn't changing the anticheat?
no investment.. no time for them.. dont want to make staff learn new things.. i can give them modified vulcan if they want for free.. and make a step by step tutorial and explain each check and how it works and what to expect when certain things happen and the combinations of checks and tell them how to configure and everything.. they would still not accept.. devs on pika just dont put in that much effort cuz ik how muhc effort it takes for the things they should be doing.. it doesnt take much.. same with the name changing for premium users.. idk if @Fqch changed his name on the server my friends and i made but everyone who was premium and changed names had no issues with it.. only times were testing but after that none.. its simple.. answer is devs dont put much effort into pika.. they mostly put it onto jartex or irl things

acura

Great Reporter
no investment.. no time for them.. dont want to make staff learn new things.. i can give them modified vulcan if they want for free.. and make a step by step tutorial and explain each check and how it works and what to expect when certain things happen and the combinations of checks and tell them how to configure and everything.. they would still not accept.. devs on pika just dont put in that much effort cuz ik how muhc effort it takes for the things they should be doing.. it doesnt take much.. same with the name changing for premium users.. idk if @Fqch changed his name on the server my friends and i made but everyone who was premium and changed names had no issues with it.. only times were testing but after that none.. its simple.. answer is devs dont put much effort into pika.. they mostly put it onto jartex or irl things
That does make sense. As for the last sentence, that's nothing new.