Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Bedwars Cheater Storm | What to do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

laezyy

Epic Pika
For a couple months now, the Bedwars game mode has been a complete and utter mess. The "anti-cheat" cannot detect the most blatant hacks you can possibly have. As a matter of fact, I've seen a dude in practice hit me across the entire map (something like 20-30+ blocks). This server is unplayable at this state. Its practically an HvH server at this point. So what should we do about it?

I believe that the developers and staff team should not be prioritizing on banning cheaters. As of lately, I've noticed that this is the strategy staff team has been putting in action for quite some time and honestly it is not very effective. I've met several notorious accounts on Practice, Bedwars, etc again and again. A very small portion of these accounts have been banned. The gathering of evidence and the reporting process takes too much time and worst of all, it actually doesn't work.

So why doesn't it work? You should know many hacked clients have built-in Alt Account Generators. And I'm sure all of you are aware that this server is an offline server, meaning you can join with any account name as you like. Cracked Minecraft launchers have this feature too. A cheater can have an infinite amount of Alt Accounts which means if their account is banned by any means, this cheater can return as if nothing happened. Now you might be saying "Well, there is something called an IP ban!". And I hate to break it to you but the Pika Network's anti VPN plugin is not very reliable. I was able to bypass the anti VPN plugin when connected to a dedicated IP address. Quite embarrassing.

So what should the staff team do about it? The developers, if they are still hangin' around, should greatly consider re-coding or outright purchasing new anticheat and antivpn plugins.
Honestly, that's the best method to solve this issue I can think of right now. The staff team is very inactive these days. Just hoping someone sees this.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The staff team is very inactive these days
cant agree about it
A cheater can have an infinite amount of Alt Accounts which means if their account is banned by any means, this cheater can return as if nothing happened
yesterday a guy named CENAA_BY got banned over my report
opened another acc named CENA_BYY, and again, i reported
he was spamming "ban me again, i will do it again" or something
lmao these cheaters sux

overall i agree

T-Series

For a couple months now, the Bedwars game mode has been a complete and utter mess. The "anti-cheat" cannot detect the most blatant hacks you can possibly have. As a matter of fact, I've seen a dude in practice hit me across the entire map (something like 20-30+ blocks). This server is unplayable at this state. Its practically an HvH server at this point. So what should we do about it?

I believe that the developers and staff team should not be prioritizing on banning cheaters. As of lately, I've noticed that this is the strategy staff team has been putting in action for quite some time and honestly it is not very effective. I've met several notorious accounts on Practice, Bedwars, etc again and again. A very small portion of these accounts have been banned. The gathering of evidence and the reporting process takes too much time and worst of all, it actually doesn't work.

So why doesn't it work? You should know many hacked clients have built-in Alt Account Generators. And I'm sure all of you are aware that this server is an offline server, meaning you can join with any account name as you like. Cracked Minecraft launchers have this feature too. A cheater can have an infinite amount of Alt Accounts which means if their account is banned by any means, this cheater can return as if nothing happened. Now you might be saying "Well, there is something called an IP ban!". And I hate to break it to you but the Pika Network's anti VPN plugin is not very reliable. I was able to bypass the anti VPN plugin when connected to a dedicated IP address. Quite embarrassing.

So what should the staff team do about it? The developers, if they are still hangin' around, should greatly consider re-coding or outright purchasing new anticheat and antivpn plugins.
Honestly, that's the best method to solve this issue I can think of right now. The staff team is very inactive these days. Just hoping someone sees this.
You're not the only 1 who gave out their idea about the server like this. But what happend afterward? This thread will basically turn into a posts farm for farmers to come and "try to give their idea" (basically with nothing other than a line of words or a recommendation), slowly turn dead and none staff wil ever notice, even if they do. Only Trial - Helper would come and reply, Mod+? I don't think so, they are inactive on forums. So as it been said, here is my OWN recommendation FOR you and probably others who being here also.

In stead of spending time and effort making such threads, why don't you spend it on your application to get Trial and work your way til Helper+ so you can actually handle hackers. Calling staff inactive, yeah absolutely. You think they don't have their own works and activities? You think like 15 staff member can handle all the hackers (No Trials, ofc)? "it is not very effective", yeah, work your way til you're an Admin or Manager and change the way how the system work,

"The developers, if they are still hangin' around, should greatly consider re-coding or outright purchasing new anticheat and antivpn plugins."
The only developer who works for this server is voodootje0, one of the owners yes (Gunfire is a builder, not gonna talk about him here). And do you know that JartexNetwork is also owned by them? They run 2 servers, yes 2 severs (You can make a server, yes but NOT RUN IT). I also hate to tell but why don't you get your help on by "actions" and not words like what I'm doing right now? You can apply and you have the right to even after denied. Plugins arent the best, even others premium one, the server supports from 1.8-1.15 and they have their own problems, we all know they are trying to make it better but NOT BY ADDING PLUGINS AND SOMETHING SIMILAR, If you believe you can make a server better, then apply and directly TELL YOUR STATEMENTS TO ALL THE STAFFS.

Disaalt

The Pika
You're not the only 1 who gave out their idea about the server like this. But what happend afterward? This thread will basically turn into a posts farm for farmers to come and "try to give their idea" (basically with nothing other than a line of words or a recommendation), slowly turn dead and none staff wil ever notice, even if they do. Only Trial - Helper would come and reply, Mod+? I don't think so, they are inactive on forums. So as it been said, here is my OWN recommendation FOR you and probably others who being here also.

In stead of spending time and effort making such threads, why don't you spend it on your application to get Trial and work your way til Helper+ so you can actually handle hackers. Calling staff inactive, yeah absolutely. You think they don't have their own works and activities? You think like 15 staff member can handle all the hackers (No Trials, ofc)? "it is not very effective", yeah, work your way til you're an Admin or Manager and change the way how the system work,

"The developers, if they are still hangin' around, should greatly consider re-coding or outright purchasing new anticheat and antivpn plugins."
The only developer who works for this server is voodootje0, one of the owners yes (Gunfire is a builder, not gonna talk about him here). And do you know that JartexNetwork is also owned by them? They run 2 servers, yes 2 severs (You can make a server, yes but NOT RUN IT). I also hate to tell but why don't you get your help on by "actions" and not words like what I'm doing right now? You can apply and you have the right to even after denied. Plugins arent the best, even others premium one, the server supports from 1.8-1.15 and they have their own problems, we all know they are trying to make it better but NOT BY ADDING PLUGINS AND SOMETHING SIMILAR, If you believe you can make a server better, then apply and directly TELL YOUR STATEMENTS TO ALL THE STAFFS.
why do u know so much lmao

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Yo wtf, I'm being everyone lmfao
there still is %4 so

but u know how many people can just join and talk about being an admin and changing the system

2 days after a guy named Luppeey talks about specifically these in dc

Luppeey

Banned
there still is %4 so

but u know how many people can just join and talk about being an admin and changing the system

2 days after a guy named Luppeey talks about specifically these in dc
In dc? I never heard of it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The ign can't be repeated. I created a roblox account named "Luppeey" in case someone took it (yes, im orignal)
then what the heck was his name?!?
i remember it as Luppeey
but might be Loppeey or something like that too

u know I have memory problems

Status
Not open for further replies.