Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

make this thread #1 replied/viewed

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
pride war 2:
@Lolguy376 wanna write pride wars season 1-2-3 here, without spamming,

in a more "novel-like" matter

bro borbro bor borbrobor borb robrobr bo bor oror brob ro someone is impersonating ngaming and i hav ea huge story about it . it is jerrymine because his gayness loves to impersonate ppl on every mc forums and that is so gay and nob ody likes that thats why jerrymines gayness will cause a pride war 2 for that reasons reason* his gayness impersonated
your mother too which doesnt make sense but hes simping for your mother which is so gross and mega ultra

double triple quadra monster gay am i rite ? anyways jerrymines gayness is gayer than a normal gayness that exists only inside of his things inside of jerrymines things is his gayness core and if his things get destroyed we can get the victory in the pride war 2 all we have to do ir is to shoot him in the things but onlyu potatoes work against his things

so we need a potato snipe r rifle to get rid of his testicles filled with gayness back in 1920's jerrymines veri old grandmother had the record for the most gayness
in the world so jerrymine went to the graveyard and sucked her gayness to himself so he could blow up the entire earth then the potato king called upper has decided to build potato bombs

to bombard jerrymine and his gayness 24 hours later jerrymine has decided to do a 3am challenge to summon a potato and then to kill it that made upper ground so pissed so he blew up jerrymines house then the great war between the gayness and the potatoes has escalated in russia nad and china idfk why do potatoes live in russia but ok jerrymine decided to invade potato empire because his gayness was in the charge of

army of the gayness then potato king decided to create potato airplanes to bombard jerrymines testicles and his gay army + his gayness too then bisexual trans and pansexual decided to help thep the* potato empire against jerrymines gayness then upper decided to fuck jerrymines mother
to get rid of he r gayness and it somehow worked ( fucking miracle ) and jerrymine was so sad so he cried rainbow tears EVEN HIS fing G EYES ARE GAY LIKE BRO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I SS NOT GAY INSIDE OF HIM OR OUTSIDE anyways jerrymine 's skin became
anyways jerrymine 's skin became gay asfd and then potato king decided to summon a trillion potatoes to help against jerrymines gayness one of the potatoes is overpowered so it can wipe out the entire country in a single snap anyways jerrymines gayness wanted to spread because his gayness was doing it by himself thats not the end the potato king summoned potato sumos those are fat potatoes than can crush gayness with their fat potato stomach that looked like jerrymines mother idfk why am i still insulting his mother when she is cured fromg from*
gayness but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single thing in the existence even with the pp empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single fucking thing in the existence even with the pp empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on
started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on the gay planet pride war 3 will star t at jerrymines gayness's planet so expect me to make a story about this and jerrymines penis always shrinks when it is travelling through parallel universes and planets so how many dms was that i hope i a m o v e r 7 0 0 if im not then ill later beat the r e c o r d o k ? anyways i will tag you in potato server to ask how much dms was that o k ? a a a a a aa a a a a a

the end oif pride war 2 you guys will thank me later

Last edited:
OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
bro borbro bor borbrobor borb robrobr bo bor oror brob ro someone is impersonating ngaming and i hav ea huge story about it . it is jerrymine because his gayness loves to impersonate ppl on every mc forums and that is so gay and nob ody likes that thats why jerrymines gayness will cause a pride war 2 for that reasons reason* his gayness impersonated
your mother too which doesnt make sense but hes simping for your mother which is so gross and mega ultra

double triple quadra monster gay am i rite ? anyways jerrymines gayness is gayer than a normal gayness that exists only inside of his testicles inside of jerrymines things is his gayness core and if his things get destroyed we can get the victory in the pride war 2 all we have to do ir is to shoot him in the testicles but onlyu potatoes work against his things

so we need a potato snipe r rifle to get rid of his testicles filled with gayness back in 1920's jerrymines veri old grandmother had the record for the most gayness
in the world so jerrymine went to the graveyard and sucked her gayness to himself so he could blow up the entire earth then the potato king called upper has decided to build potato bombs

to bombard jerrymine and his gayness 24 hours later jerrymine has decided to do a 3am challenge to summon a potato and then to kill it that made upper ground so pissed so he blew up jerrymines house then the great war between the gayness and the potatoes has escalated in russia nad and china idfk why do potatoes live in russia but ok jerrymine decided to invade potato empire because his gayness was in the charge of

army of the gayness then potato king decided to create potato airplanes to bombard jerrymines testicles and his gay army + his gayness too then bisexual trans and pansexual decided to help thep the* potato empire against jerrymines gayness then upper decided to fuck jerrymines mother
to get rid of he r gayness and it somehow worked ( fucking miracle ) and jerrymine was so sad so he cried rainbow tears EVEN HIS fing G EYES ARE GAY LIKE BRO THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I SS NOT GAY INSIDE OF HIM OR OUTSIDE anyways jerrymine 's skin became
anyways jerrymine 's skin became gay asfd and then potato king decided to summon a trillion potatoes to help against jerrymines gayness one of the potatoes is overpowered so it can wipe out the entire country in a single snap anyways jerrymines gayness wanted to spread because his gayness was doing it by himself thats not the end the potato king summoned potato sumos those are fat potatoes than can crush gayness with their fat potato stomach that looked like jerrymines mother idfk why am i still insulting his mother when she is cured fromg from*
gayness but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single thing in the existence even with the pp empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single fucking thing in the existence even with the penis empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on
started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on the gay planet pride war 3 will star t at jerrymines gayness's planet so expect me to make a story about this and jerrymines penis always shrinks when it is travelling through parallel universes and planets so how many dms was that i hope i a m o v e r 7 0 0 if im not then ill later beat the r e c o r d o k ? anyways i will tag you in potato server to ask how much dms was that o k ? a a a a a aa a a a a a

wait was this pride war season 1 or season 2

Last edited:

Mute

Great Reporter
pride war 2:

double triple quadra monster gay am i rite ? anyways jerrymines gayness is gayer than a normal gayness that exists only inside of his things inside of jerrymines things is his gayness core and if his things get destroyed we can get the victory in the pride war 2 all we have to do ir is to shoot him in the things but onlyu potatoes work against his things

gayness but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single thing in the existence even with the pp empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on but ok anyways those potato sumos throw rotten fishes and apples on jerrymine because thats what they eat 24/7 and then the potato king united with every single fucking thing in the existence even with the pp empire and they all started fighting jerrymines gayness because yes i hope im at 700 dms i need 1k as a wrr this is like farming msgs on pika anyways jerrymines gayness conquered oceania only then started losin g because his gayness was ungaying and then once again jerrymine decided to give up cuz he lost 40% of his gayness and needed to gain even more power on

amazing

Shralion

Epic Pika
pride war 2:

Damn