Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lot of hackers on Op lifesteal

mornisnice

I think that lifesteal commuity doesn't get the love it used too cause there is so much hackers on the game you can't pvp.Like at the start of season 3 there wasn't lots of hackers cause there were mods but now there is ton's of hackers cause of all of the mods don't play i just think you guys can get more mods on the server or try to update your anti cheat cause i been seeing there is tons of cracked server with no one on and it has a better anti cheat and op lifesteal is the most popular gamemode that is not a minigame and i think it's need more love showed to it

_Terminator_

True, SkyWars is also filled with blatant cheaters hitting people trough walls, bhopping and using 7 block reach. And guess what the "Anti-Cheat" is doing about it? Nothing at all! The only possible thing that this "Anti-Cheat" can do is ban legit players when the server is lagging, I got banned couple of times due to their "Game Shut Down"s and sudden lags that no matter what you're doing and no matter if you're on a 50 winstreak suddenly appear. (Chest inventories were opening with delay and it taught I was using a hack that lets me move while a inventory is open), There has been no change to blocking hackers since early 2022 when I started playing in here to anticheat, Except it's only getting worse.

Arezki_

Great Reporter
I think that lifesteal commuity doesn't get the love it used too cause there is so much hackers on the game you can't pvp.Like at the start of season 3 there wasn't lots of hackers cause there were mods but now there is ton's of hackers cause of all of the mods don't play i just think you guys can get more mods on the server or try to update your anti cheat cause i been seeing there is tons of cracked server with no one on and it has a better anti cheat and op lifesteal is the most popular gamemode that is not a minigame and i think it's need more love showed to it
Hello ,
Do you see some hacking , you can report here => https://pika-network.net/report/

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
True, SkyWars is also filled with blatant cheaters hitting people trough walls, bhopping and using 7 block reach. And guess what the "Anti-Cheat" is doing about it? Nothing at all! The only possible thing that this "Anti-Cheat" can do is ban legit players when the server is lagging, I got banned couple of times due to their "Game Shut Down"s and sudden lags that no matter what you're doing and no matter if you're on a 50 winstreak suddenly appear. (Chest inventories were opening with delay and it taught I was using a hack that lets me move while a inventory is open), There has been no change to blocking hackers since early 2022 when I started playing in here to anticheat, Except it's only getting worse.
You Guys Can Report hackers here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ Make sure You have Valid Evidence.