Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Last Thread on this forums

Leave sorenbrun

• DONT QUIT

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • DONT QUIT

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • DONT QUIT

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
I don't know about you, but sometimes random comments of mine gets removed, it might be a glitch, i really don't know. But it seems like the staffs aren't deleting them without a reason
nope staff probably deleted it because dude is so truthful

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Please don't leave because of such issues, i'll be taking care of players that are bullying others.
Just a heads-up for you, we aren't bullying him/her. We're just pointing out facts because he/she's (idk whatever I'll just use he from now on) a giant peeve posting random useless threads and attention seeking (this being one of them).
So you can redefine your definition of "bullying" (huh we're not even telling him atrocious stuff like "kill yourself" like what players like Pinka do lmao)
It's kind of disappointing because I looked up to you, I expected you to be objective and nonpartisan but it turns out you have a soft side for crybabies. And your definition of bullying is so low heh
Even though this might get labeled ""bullying"" by some people (double quotes for emphasis) and this thread will probably get locked soon because it's not even needed (or someone can't rebut lol) I hope OP gets a grip of himself and stops posting irrelevant things lmao

(that porkynaty something is definitely her second account)

Status
Not open for further replies.