Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It's time to say goodbye pika <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

emgaMCz

I'm emgaMCz.
As you guys all know that I got banned in op fac 1 for Advertising. Perm ban + IP ban is what I received after I did the dumbest mistake in the world. One miss step and there's no way to going back. I just don't want to say anything right now. I really do enjoy playing op fac 1 a lot because I met so much friends and I finally knew how to play this gamemode (commands, raiding, etc...).
I have made 2 ban appeals and Meteor denied all of them. I accept and I won't complain about that.
And I hope that UprisingOG and all of my dear friends still have some fun like fac wars and some party with each other without me.
By the way, I still pvp on CN practice and listen to music in our server's ts3 bcs it's so awesome xD. It's time to say goodbye <3 and I won't answer any questions if you guys ask me in this threads.
Thanks for everything. This will be my last words in this server.
Regards,
emgaMCz

Smexzy

Pika Member
Awww, try to make another ban appeal and say sorry.If not then goodbye :( I'll see you on ts maybe :)!

NickTill

You will be missed :(. So sorry to see you leaving, hope i see you sometime again on pika. Anways man, gl in the future!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Verseh

Banned
Awww, try to make another ban appeal and say sorry.If not then goodbye :( I'll see you on ts maybe :)!
He already made two and you should only make one ._.

Also, how did you advertise? Straight up IP or like "come 1v1 on ....."
Cya dude

Status
Not open for further replies.