Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye Pika "well I think thats a good name atleast"

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp after staying away fr@om pika for a while i feel i can finaly upload this post so some stuff here may be outdated. Hello pika-crafters some of you may know me but most of you probobly dont anymore I joined pika back in late 2013 while looking for a pixlemon server and went into survival and like all noobs i lost my gold shovel first day .but atleast i knew how to claim. I got 1explodecreeper to join who was until that point only playing minecraft pocket edition now where my journy on pika begins it was about a month when i finaly started playing with other players and joined a town which was eventualy greifed by the town owner and after about a year or 2 when i got my rank I got a job at Marios for vyryn and then not long after got told to apply for helper by not 1 not 2 but 3 staff vyryn hdz7 and seedeth700 turned them all down and if i had accepted there offer it would have felt like i joined in on the buddy system tho but those where dark days when boris pikas old owner cared more about cs:go and the server got ddos for about 2-3 months then he didnt pay the server bill once that i know of and hdz7 steped in to pay the bill that month as a loan to boris only to get scammed by him or this was atleast the story that was told to the players who knows if it realy hapened that way or not " all people lie like its second nature " points if you know where that quote is from btw any ways after seeing helpers getaway with x-ray and saying " stds for you " its clear to me that pika isnt what it once was by a long shot but this post isnt about attempting to expose some one but about my leaving pika so no names given also another reason for my leaving is the nearly 4 year old verson that the server is still on id personaly find the server more fun if it was atleast somewhat uptodate but oh well anyways a special thanks to the players who stuck by me on pika @Steve2craft aka supermega420 @QueyGazer9_ @DogmaMts @Vyryn @Slendyy @Hdz7 and @seedeth700 and many more will i be leaving pika for good for the most part ill check my forums account in case anyone wants a chatt and maybe login to pika about once in a every few months to check my ranks but other than that you probobly wont see me ive seen the rise and fall and rise again of pika-network but resent events have realy taken the cake " you can only play with something for so long until it breaks and when it dose break best not to play with it to long or you will get hurt " so this is my final far well to pika. It was a fun ride and i send my best wishes to the server farwell and goodluck

Last edited:

Stavon

Pika Member
If it was actually in paragraphs, I would be able to read better. But I hope you had a good time here, see ya around, though I didn't see you.

OP
OP
best_mcpemaster
Bye mate. Hope you come back someday.
probably wont be back mate unless of course pikas survival becomes an actual challenge again example turn it to normal + difficulty and or it updates to a fairly resent version of the game + adds core protect back for survival but odds are that wont happen so its bye bye for me and before anyone asks these suggestions have been made and where turned down but it was a fun ride all in all but I has to move on

Hdz7

Veteran
Yoooo! Best_mcpemaster, you were the 'BEST'. I'ma miss you my dude. Especially every time you tried dropping thousands of cobblestone into my inventory. Ha. anyway, glad to have had you on the server. You played a positive roll on Survival and I personally thank you for that. Hope to see you on sometime. Take care!

p.s. yes i paid for pika to stay up and then scammed by boris. gg

nutella

Gg it is :p Oh and goodbye best_mcpemaster!

Last edited:
OP
OP
best_mcpemaster
Yoooo! Best_mcpemaster, you were the 'BEST'. I'ma miss you my dude. Especially every time you tried dropping thousands of cobblestone into my inventory. Ha. anyway, glad to have had you on the server. You played a positive roll on Survival and I personally thank you for that. Hope to see you on sometime. Take care!

p.s. yes i paid for pika to stay up and then scammed by boris. gg

Ya the good ole days back when I had 9-10 double chests of cobble full btw. Just waiting to make it to your inventory.
also cant help but wonder what would have happened if I had accepted yours vyryn's and seedeaths offers for staff back then I wonder if I could have made the server a better place than what it is now... but thats in the past now and this is the present and its to late to change it now but if I had accepted and things didn't turn out well im sure I'd still be wondering what would have happened with the choice I made so in the end i suppose its for the best that i made the choices i did
ps. was the BEST"" ? i still am the "BEST'
pps. tried dropping cobble in your inventory ? I succeeded (most of the time)
ppps. glad my work on the server was noted by you ;)
pppps. lots of ps's in the post here

Last edited:

Hdz7

Veteran
Ya the good ole days back when I had 9-10 double chests of cobble full btw. Just waiting to make it to your inventory.
also cant help but wonder what would have happened if I had accepted yours vyryn's and seedeaths offers for staff back then I wonder if I could have made the server a better place than what it is now... but thats in the past now and this is the present and its to late to change it now but if I had accepted and things didn't turn out well im sure I'd still be wondering what would have happened with the choice I made so in the end i suppose its for the best that i made the choices i did
ps. was the BEST"" ? i still am the "BEST'
pps. tried dropping cobble in your inventory ? I succeeded (most of the time)
ppps. glad my work on the server was noted by you ;)
pppps. lots of ps's in the post here

hahaha. true true. But yeah dude, no worries! You did something good as a member, always. Things happen for a reason!
You are still the BEST. Love the PS's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.