Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GOODBYE PIKA NETWORK :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGEISME

IGN
GAGEISME
Due to the many hackings of my account in the past month I will be leaving pika network for a while. These continuous hackings are only making me pissed and stressed out because of how many times i've had to go through the same process over and over to get my account back. I will miss you guys. I just need to get a break from all this bullshit and I may come back after a while. Maybe around christmas time or something. But anywho farewell fellow players and fellow paladins.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey dude,

Isnt it that you have a bad password that should be fixed? Use /changepassword (old) (new) in the hub to change it. If this isnt the problem..... ill miss you :(

OP
OP
GAGEISME

GAGEISME

IGN
GAGEISME
Hey dude,

Isnt it that you have a bad password that should be fixed? Use /changepassword (old) (new) in the hub to change it. If this isnt the problem..... ill miss you :(

I've made complicated passwords before and the hackers just do what they do and find out my passwords.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Well

I dont know how to explain this. Keep changing ur password. And when u think someone is on ur account , directly go yo ts3 the guys ip and ip banned him off the server

If they do that he will be banned aswell. they can check the ip's and ban the ip thats not from him tho !

Tewwa

Banned
Due to the many hackings of my account in the past month I will be leaving pika network for a while. These continuous hackings are only making me pissed and stressed out because of how many times i've had to go through the same process over and over to get my account back. I will miss you guys. I just need to get a break from all this bullshit and I may come back after a while. Maybe around christmas time or something. But anywho farewell fellow players and fellow paladins.
They are probably using your session ID someone must of stole it from you using (WURST CLIENT) minecraft hack tool

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
They are probably using your session ID someone must of stole it from you using (WURST CLIENT) minecraft hack tool
I used to do that :3

So anyways, i don't know you. But anyways, Goodbye for now.. I hope you come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.