Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this punishable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyawa

So theres a guy on opfaction who said his email on public chat. Is it punishable?

atrely

Rare Pika
i wouldnt think that its punishable but you can always fill out a report about if if you want to

atrely

Rare Pika
I know, for what reason? Though...
well i woulnd't say leaking information if it is his own but maybe the best I could think of is advertising? i mean not really though if he is advertising his paypal account there isnt really anything to advertise.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
well i woulnd't say leaking information if it is his own but maybe the best I could think of is advertising? i mean not really though if he is advertising his paypal account there isnt really anything to advertise.

It could fall into the category "Media Advertising" since you are no longer allowed to advertise your own media accounts.

atrely

Rare Pika
It could fall into the category "Media Advertising" since you are no longer allowed to advertise your own media accounts.
but is paypal classified as media? another thing is he is kind of asking for money by advertising his paypal

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
but is paypal classified as media? another thing is he is kind of asking for money by advertising his paypal

anything related to his own social media might be punishable. Like for example "subscribe to (insert yt name) on youtube" will be punished. but idk ask a moderator for more info about this.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
there is no rule against mentioning your own e-mail address. It is not advertising or media advertising. Whether it is wise... that is another question.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.