Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there someone that can tell me how to change your skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiOmq_ItsJake

I really want to know how to change my skin I need help and there used to be a command but it wont let me do it please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please can someone helP

Welixon

How to change skin where? You can change it on minecraft.net if you've got a premium account.

Olly

Pika Lover
I think its premium accounts only so if you are cracked it will not work.

B

BakaPrejz

If u have no premium account with skin u can't change if u have premium account u can change on minecraft.net

Roy_

Legendary Pika
No need to bump a dead thread lol and nice 30 post farms...
You ain't gonna get staff that way boi.

lanzer

Banned
i have a solution go to mc-launcher.net and download the minecraft not the other launchers it could work on mcleaks and ely.skin

zMarcus

Epic Pika
i have a solution go to mc-launcher.net and download the minecraft not the other launchers it could work on mcleaks and ely.skin
That crap doesn't work.

MCLeaks is illegal and some premium servers don't actually recognize the Minecraft launcher format.
Elyskin only works for YOU. That means other people won't see your skin and if you asked them like i did with my alt, they would say ur an Alex or Steve, so yeah...

Well now that they added /skin (Name) i can change into someones skin (You Change into a skin or into someone elses skin) For me i did /skin (PlayersName) and i got his skin

P.s you can only take Premium acc skin and if there is a cracked user with a skin and you can't get it? well he is cracked XD well i guess that helps

Quittingz

Go Download it Its simple either you are trying to farm or just new to minecraft

Davidva

Veteran
You can't when you use a cracked launcher. There are a few ways you can try:
Buy premium
Steal someone's account
Buy premium alts
Use a cracked launcher that gived you the ability to set a skin.
Accept it that you can't have a skin.
Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.