Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anyone can tell me how can i get pokeballs by mining.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
How to get it by mining.
Its 150b reward is awesome so i want it.

Your_Brother

Pika Lover
If you're playing last season, pokeball is just lootbox renamed. You have to mine 6500 raw block to get one.

I'm not sure if you understand what i mean by raw block so imma explain anyway. Raw block are the block you break by yourself, not your enchantment. Like when you hit 1 block and your explosion enchantment break blocks around you in 5 blocks radius. That counted as 1 raw block.

It's best to have boomerang to get more rawblock. Or just get pick only with jackhammer and gem booster (i believe this is the enchantment to decrease the requirement to earn pokeball). Not sure if its really effective because me and my friend tried it on last season, me with no gem booster and my friend with maxed gem booster, we both get lootbox at the same block and its 6500, no decrease at all.

OP
OP
IamaDevil

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
well i didnt knew about that my enchantment break blocks then it not counts so now i have to get bonemerang pick cause my pick is maxed tornado and it is so helpful

Your_Brother

Pika Lover
well i didnt knew about that my enchantment break blocks then it not counts so now i have to get bonemerang pick cause my pick is maxed tornado and it is so helpful
Yes, both boomerang and tornado enchantment are good for both token and pokeball, while explosive give you tons of token but it will be harder to get pokeball. Last is jackhammer which give not so much token (i believe so, not sure if i maxed it) but you can pretty much get easy pokeball since the block you're breaking aren't ruined by any other enchantment and jackhammer are a clean one.

lucasg800

I've already broken over 30,000 blocks and so far I haven't received any pokeball.