Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there a way to delete a acc

CoolieKen

Hi....I actually have a problem, that isn't a problem with the server, but maybe the problem with my skin..I just bought a premium MC account after playing with my TL account. My TL account had a skin, ( kinda annoying skin but meh ) . Now my Premium MC account has the same name as the TL account...so when I play, the skin of my premium MC account can be seen ( only by me ). When I asked a friend to send a pic of my skin, it showed my TL skin.....this is applicable only to server I have played with my TL account ( Pika, Herobrine )

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Hi....I actually have a problem, that isn't a problem with the server, but maybe the problem with my skin..I just bought a premium MC account after playing with my TL account. My TL account had a skin, ( kinda annoying skin but meh ) . Now my Premium MC account has the same name as the TL account...so when I play, the skin of my premium MC account can be seen ( only by me ). When I asked a friend to send a pic of my skin, it showed my TL skin.....this is applicable only to server I have played with my TL account ( Pika, Herobrine )
that guy who you did ask to give you a scrrenshot was a TL player cracked and he cant see Premium skins so thats why