Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is there a way to delete a acc

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
ok. ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

okey.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
okay ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

.yako

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter

.yako
okay ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Throw your router out the window. Connect it back and you should have a new ip address.
This filter is bad

Good Morning;
Me

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Throw your router out the window. Connect it back and you should have a new ip address.
This filter is bad

Good Morning;
Me
lol ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

CoolieKen

Hi PikaNetwork. I have been using TL for a while, but my parents decided to buy me Premium MC account. But the problem is that my Premium MC account has the same name as my TL account, and with this problem, I can't display my skin, since the server recognizes my Premium MC account and TL account to be the same. Please @PikaNetwork® staff delete my account ( it is CoolieKen ) so that I can ./register again with my new Premium MC account. Thanks in advance!

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hi PikaNetwork. I have been using TL for a while, but my parents decided to buy me Premium MC account. But the problem is that my Premium MC account has the same name as my TL account, and with this problem, I can't display my skin, since the server recognizes my Premium MC account and TL account to be the same. Please @PikaNetwork® staff delete my account ( it is CoolieKen ) so that I can ./register again with my new Premium MC account. Thanks in advance!
Hey,CoolieKen
this issue might be from your side,others can see your skin if you have premium account.Staff cannot delete your account that's impossible.
Try using different versions or clients/launchers.

tlang

Veteran
No, its not possible to see tlauncher skin on a premium mc client. (tlauncher skin is launcher specific)

CoolieKen

Hey,CoolieKen
this issue might be from your side,others can see your skin if you have premium account.Staff cannot delete your account that's impossible.
Try using different versions or clients/launchers.
Thank you for your response. I'll try it out. Much appreciated.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
i know but shut up shhhhhhh i dont care you dont need to read this
nah ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ