Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Mining Straight Down Considered X Ray?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
My IGN is same IsmailUygun ive Tried Asking Staff Abt the ban not mentioned in the forums But No Responce
I already told you the answer before. Your IP changed to one that is banned. Your account is not banned. Restart your router.

It is unbelievable how staff are unable to help you, they are not doing their job properly. Who denied your appeal?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ItzTitanPlayzzz
The Staff Who Banned me svjeziluk
I already told you the answer before. Your IP changed to one that is banned. Your account is not banned. Restart your router.

It is unbelievable how staff are unable to help you, they are not doing their job properly. Who denied your appeal?

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
First of all, you need to determine if you were banned on 1 of your alts, because if that happened all your other accounts will be affected too. (The staffs will check that once you appeal, or should check that i should say)

If that's not the case you likely have a dynamic ip. A dynamic ip changes your ip every day/ 2 days etc. once a change has happened you can sometimes get an ip that is banned on our server and the easy way to fix this is to turn off your router for about 5 minutes and turn it back on to get another IP.
There is no other way staff can unban you if that's the case.

Also if you are using a VPN you likely selected an IP which is banned on our server so i'd suggest you turn it off.