Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Mining Straight Down Considered X Ray?

I Raised Up This Question Cuz i Just Got Banned While Just Mining Straight Down and in the Ban reason it Just Says "X-Ray" i Tried for an Appeal But The Staff Says the Ban Reason Is Valid So I Just Wanted to Know If Thats a Thing

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Hey, what is your IGN? I tried searching your profile name on the bans section, but there was no ban for Xray. Your IP may have changed to one that is banned, if that is the case, then you can restart your router and you should be able to log in.

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Hey, what is your IGN? I tried searching your profile name on the bans section, but there was no ban for Xray. Your IP may have changed to one that is banned, if that is the case, then you can restart your router and you should be able to log in.
i think his minecraft name and his proflie name are not the same

sheryal

Great Reporter
I Raised Up This Question Cuz i Just Got Banned While Just Mining Straight Down and in the Ban reason it Just Says "X-Ray" i Tried for an Appeal But The Staff Says the Ban Reason Is Valid So I Just Wanted to Know If Thats a Thing
i mean if you did have a pattern of finding ores and stuff then that would make sense but if you were minining straight down surely they would have froze you to try ss

OP
OP
ItzTitanPlayzzz
My IGN is same IsmailUygun ive Tried Asking Staff Abt the ban not mentioned in the forums But No Responce

sheryal

Great Reporter
My IGN is same IsmailUygun ive Tried Asking Staff Abt the ban not mentioned in the forums But No Responce
i just checked on the user IsmailUygun and it shows your last ban was on april the 10th and you were only banned for an hour?

OP
OP
ItzTitanPlayzzz
i just checked on the user IsmailUygun and it shows your last ban was on april the 10th and you were only banned for an hour?
yea i Had Started Lagging And Gliching and Got Banned for an Hour it was just a hour so i didnt mind much as it was night 10pm or so here and i was going to sleep

sheryal

Great Reporter
yea i Had Started Lagging And Gliching and Got Banned for an Hour it was just a hour so i didnt mind much as it was night 10pm or so here and i was going to sleep
yeah i recommend just staying away from that or logging out and reconnecting to your wifi so you stop lagging as the anticheat does that sometimes

sheryal

Great Reporter
an appeal after which i after which i msged a Staff who really didnt care to talk much
i mean an hour ban a staff will most likely not see it so its better to just wait it out wheras a one day ban is reasonable to appeal

OP
OP
ItzTitanPlayzzz
I dont mean the 1 Hour Ban i Got Perm Banned For This Hope This screenshot explains

Attachments

• Screenshot (208).png
    Screenshot (208).png
    101.2 KB · Views: 8
uhmm......Maybe U Should make a Bug Report I Also got demoted I asked a Sraff He told That I SHould make a bug report Maybe u SHould ALso Make a Bug report

hmm..I mean That I Lost My Rank Bcz of Rollback me and my one of friend lost the rank ..But my friend got his rank back..I had asked Minecraft_leg That How Can I get my rank back he told Make a Bug Report