Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is jartex better than pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellific

Veteran
Both are unique on their own ways, this is a bold statement to compare Pika with other servers.

Piko

Banned
Wow, this is a really old post,
I don't know why you decided to put it on top of the page. But while I'm still here, ill give my opinion on it
---------------------------
The following is not my opinion it's just the facts anyone who disagrees with me is not alive in my eyes
I prefer pikachu-network because it doesn't have cross-play with bedrock, [ if jartex doesnt have that then the other reasoning is "too many hackers" because i saw 5 people jump bridging in 3 games of bedwars]
also I don't like the maps on jartex, too different from the normal bedwars maps
also my friends play on this server and don't like jartex so why would I play alone on jartex

Elextrix

Wow, this is a really old post,
I don't know why you decided to put it on top of the page. But while I'm still here, ill give my opinion on it
---------------------------
The following is not my opinion it's just the facts anyone who disagrees with me is not alive in my eyes
I prefer pikachu-network because it doesn't have cross-play with bedrock, [ if jartex doesnt have that then the other reasoning is "too many hackers" because i saw 5 people jump bridging in 3 games of bedwars]
also I don't like the maps on jartex, too different from the normal bedwars maps
also my friends play on this server and don't like jartex so why would I play alone on jartex
I think the reason Jartex BedWars maps are so different from normal BW maps is cause they might otherwise get called a Hypixel clone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.