Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is jartex better than pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yes

and a tip from me, don't care about what staff will say in this post, the reason is obvious

OP
OP
keiko

keiko

The Pika
wuts the difference bettween pika and jartex?

pika and jartex are almost the same but jartex has bridge anduhc and pika have none those

my dissapointment is unmearsurable pika and jartexxx has the same onwersss but they kinda put more time jartex am i right? correct me if i wrong
cuz its scientifically proven that if a owner has 2 servers and mostly takes time on 1 server , its like the owner is the father and the other server is hes favourite son while the other he doesnt feed

so feed us WITH MORE GamEs

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter

pika and jartex are almost the same but jartex has bridge anduhc and pika have none those

my dissapointment is unmearsurable pika and jartexxx has the same onwersss but they kinda put more time jartex am i right? correct me if i wrong
cuz its scientifically proven that if a owner has 2 servers and mostly takes time on 1 server , its like the owner is the father and the other server is hes favourite son while the other he doesnt feed

I agree with this but you can't be so sure.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

it has a better playerbase, bug reports are getting checked around every week instead of resets, more active and kinda better community, even owners are way active there than they are here, a LOT less bugs. they have the bridge (annihilation), YouTube rank, twitch rank, their forums is also better, easy to navigate, they even habe a youtube showcase subforum, you can see peoples staff and YouTube applications, so the community will also have a big role in choosing staff.

also to note this, im in no way promoting other players to go to jartex, just pointing out the differences

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
you are a staff here, same way if i was a staff on another person id say its better than both this and jartex
And where's your proof? Does it mean that if I am staff I will defend the server even tho it's actually not good? It's called public opinions. If you can't accept people's opinion then go away.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
And where's your proof? Does it mean that if I am staff I will defend the server even tho it's actually not good? It's called public opinions. If you can't accept people's opinion then go away.
i left the server already, u know why, because people had opinions like you,i respect your opinion too, but i cant just take it

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
i left the server already, u know why, because people had opinions like you,i respect your opinion too, but i cant just take it
No one asking for you to stay tho. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to the server. You like Jartex and I like Pika, what's the problem with it? You want to respect my opinion yet you're complaining that I chose the server because I am staff here.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
No one asking for you to stay tho. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to the server. You like Jartex and I like Pika, what's the problem with it? You want to respect my opinion yet you're complaining that I chose the server because I am staff here.
ik no one is asking me to stay, and well as i said i've no idea with it. I respect your opinion, and honestly im not complaining, just saying you'd obviıusly expect "ofc pika is better" from all staffs

moxxy17

Banned
In my opinion, Jartex is run better than Pika. I prefer to play on Pika-Network because it's factions are more enjoyable for me, but on Jartex, I feel like they run the server better. The owners help out a lot more there as well, and overall their server seems to be better. Now there are factors to this, what aspects are we talking?

First of all, the cannoning jar on Jartex is miles better than Pika, but it will be changed next map on pika, and be better.
Anything that is a major issue on the server usually gets fixed pretty fast.
Both servers can improve, but if you genuinely see something that you want on Pika from Jartex, make a suggestion.

Overall it comes to opinions, I prefer to play on pika-network, but there can be players who prefer to play on Jartex, and there are reasons for it.

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
ik no one is asking me to stay, and well as i said i've no idea with it. I respect your opinion, and honestly im not complaining, just saying you'd obviıusly expect "ofc pika is better" from all staffs
And can you give me proof of this? "you'd obviıusly expect "ofc pika is better" from all staffs"

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
find me a staff that genuinely thinks jartex is better than here, and you will disprove me
Try asking TryHardMarktin. The only thing he doesn't like about Jartex is the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.