Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Important needed in Classic Skyblock after reset

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz

Suggestion:
Important needed in Classic Skyblock after reset

Detailed description:
Main and most important thing to be done after reset

The most important thing the people of classic skyblock always asked for this season was to make it 1.8.

To test this i just suggest making a Poll in discord.

This will bring back a lot of veterans and make classic skyblock alive again.

Special items which can be added to Classic Skyblock

Just like a few special items got added to classic skyblock this season which cannot be gotten from buying keys (effeciency 10 shovel and axe) there should be more items which can only be gotten form experience and skill. This will not make a huge difference since the people can buy it with seasonal keys or money. It will at least make the server worth playing for the rare items.

Change in times

Classic skyblock has the mobcoin shop resetting at a difficult time for most of the people. This can be fixed if the mobcoin shop resets every 2.5 days (60hrs) so people in all regions can access the mobcoin shop.

The reason for this suggestion is because /level has a lot of levels which includes buying items from mobcoin shop which is good and balanced. (I presonally have an issue with this because the reset is at 1am for me :rolleyes:)

Introduction of a new Gkit

A new gkit which gives armor for pvp. This armor should be as good as the skyking and the gkit should be cheap for more pvpers to access it just like the tools class which can be gotten easily from mobcoin shop, just rarer and more expensive.

Reason(s):
Its the general need of most of the players.

Last edited:

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Upvoted
I agree with all of your suggestions except for the 1.8 thing. I personally think that classic skyblock should be 1.18 instead to make the experience better (Though this might only be a "me" thing)
Overall, i cant wait for the reset and for your suggestions to be implemented in the reset (Your suggestions is awesome), because opskyblock was kinda boring for me and i rly want to play classic skyblock in the server, but the current classic skyblock is so dead and inactive that make me feel bored of playing ngl.

OP
OP
Diamond_Gamerzz

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Upvoted
I agree with all of your suggestions except for the 1.8 thing. I personally think that classic skyblock should be 1.18 instead to make the experience better (Though this might only be a "me" thing)
Overall, i cant wait for the reset and for your suggestions to be implemented in the reset (Your suggestions is awesome), because opskyblock was kinda boring for me and i rly want to play classic skyblock in the server, but the current classic skyblock is so dead and inactive that make me feel bored of playing ngl.
I completely agree with the 1.8 being a bad idea for classic skyblock and may just be a thing i like. Thats the reason why i suggested a poll.

xDeleted

Staff Member
I only like the first point. The other points are too p2w in my opinion.

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Upvoted.
I agree with everything you expect the mobcoins cooldown as it's right now like 48 hours or something if it changed to 60 hours it will take much more time for players to complete the level and in alot of levels you need to buy 5-15 items from tranfer which will then be harder. Tho I agree it should be 2-3 hours early as alot of people can't get it because they have to wake up until late night. ( Again in my opinion)

hitboypra

Pika Lover
Upvoted.
As I am a good Grinder and a good known player.
So I play like alot Classic Skyblock and Classic Skyblock is also known as the Dead Server of Pika Network.
In my opinion, so many players are making suggestion so,
Dear Pika-Network staff/owner get the Classic Skyblock reset as fast as ya'll can.
That's what I wana say.
Cya <3
Hit#9833

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We are not going back to 1.8 for Classic SkyBlock, any mode that is no longer 1.8 will never return to being 1.8.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!