Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm convinced there's only 3 maps on this server

i mean jartex is not a bad server but the staffs are not even accept the party when theres a cheater and almost all of them dont play minigames and they dont accept friend req
Lol? I have never encountered this ever xd. Also staff on pika are just people who have the rank just for show, they do no work.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Lol? I have never encountered this ever xd. Also staff on pika are just people who have the rank just for show, they do no work.
Look who is saying, the cringe person with a cringe pfp and saying staff don't work, ask the staff for how they check the pc of a sus person like Tekkati did for @Titan_Leo send this man the video link

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
A bridge egg was an example I didn't say you have to, it was just an example of something fun, and I said be original since you wan't to be original so bad, I don't know how could you be original when bedwars and skywars are copied from hypixel,
Tf you know german servers added bedwars right. And then hypixel copied it. Ah nvm ur just an idiot who dont even do a lil research before sayin anything. Also bedwars was a singleplayer map and many servers added this as a mini game. So pika didnt copied bedwars from hypixel what so ever.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Tf you know german servers added bedwars right. And then hypixel copied it. Ah nvm ur just an idiot who dont even do a lil research before sayin anything. Also bedwars was a singleplayer map and many servers added this as a mini game. So pika didnt copied bedwars from hypixel what so ever.
1. Stop being mad kid

2. Hypixel was the server that took bedwars and made it what it is today, without hypixel bedwars wouldn't be big at all and most servers copy hypixel with the shop design, diamond upgrades, items, maps etc.. So Pika did copy from hypixel it has exlusively hypixel maps and not even 1 original map the shop is almost identical and the gameplay is almost the same but worst in some aspects, so pika is a hypixel clone.

3. Oh yeah nvm you're just an idiot who can't even do a lil research :/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
filter bypass--
This is simply not true
What do you mean? Anytime a cheater uses reach on me they get kicked instantly, and I've never in my life incountered a bhoper on pika

UnclearNeo

What do you mean? Anytime a cheater uses reach on me they get kicked instantly, and I've never in my life incountered a bhoper on pika​
There are a few hackers up quite a bit right now just with mild hacks and limited use that mostly will pass the anticheat. A lot of people still make hacking compilations quite popular on Reddit, and they do get banned eventually as people have tendency to report any good player who usually beats them in PvP cause they themselves are bad and if one is hacking when the report is checked by an actual mod hackers don't pass the mods and get banned but they ruin win streaks in the meantime and that's pure pain. It's still playable but there are hackers and especially bhoppers aren't quit common but people getting stuck mid air are quite common, mostly due to their 700ping.​

Last edited:

Snowyy

Banned
A book was written on this post, feel bad for staff that has to convince these type of players, they need to be more patient rather than raging after 40 mins of gameplay. Right @Lt_Hammerman ?