Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm convinced there's only 3 maps on this server

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Hello,

I'm sorry to break your conviction, but there are actually many more Solo & Doubles maps. From around 5 minutes of joining random BedWars games that haven't started yet, I have stumbled upon the following maps:
  1. Light House
  2. Castle
  3. Aquarium
  4. Air Show
  5. Ruins
  6. Town
  7. Fortress
  8. Rally
This clearly shows there are way more than 3 maps (8 > 3). There might be even more than I listed - these are just the ones I found in searching for them for 5 minutes.

I understand it's frustrating not to get new maps for a long time. This is why we are constantly working on making new maps that would be enjoyable for everyone. We also bring seasonal maps (like Firecracker was) at a certain time of the year. New maps will come soon, as well as new updates. However, there is no estimated time on when that is going to happen since it's not as easy as it might seem to make new maps and updates.

A small tip I can give you when searching for maps is to use the commands for joining games rather than NPCs. Those commands are:
  • /bedwars-1 - Puts you (and your party) in a Solo BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-2 - Puts you (and your party) in a Doubles BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-3 - Puts you (and your party) in a Triples BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-4 - Puts you (and your party) in a Quadruples BedWars game.
If you want to avoid a specific map or just play on another map, you can simply use these commands in a game when your current game is full to join another game, which might have a different map.

I hope this helped you. Have fun playing!
For those who don't know what maps are rally, fortress and ruins these are the original names:
Speedway = Rally
Amazon = Fortress
Waterfall = Ruins

NGaming

Great Reporter
For those who don't know what maps are rally, fortress and ruins these are the original names:
Speedway = Rally
Amazon = Fortress
Waterfall = Ruins
Thanks for saying I’d have said thx but filter but now this is more than 30 words so I will stop now and press enter because why not?

JustToGoody

The Pika
Just buy a minecraft account and play on hypixel lol, also if you like blocksmc so much go play on it. If pika clearly doesnt want to implement it why are you grinding it?

Right now all pika needs is better staff lol. Current staff are hot smokin ass.(most)
pika staffs are better than Jartex Staff stupid Jartex Player

Last edited:

JustToGoody

The Pika
and toxic and sh!8 and ....... everyone knows them how bad jartex is
i mean jartex is not a bad server but the staffs are not even accept the party when theres a cheater and almost all of them dont play minigames and they dont accept friend req

JustToGoody

The Pika
i mean ofc not every pika staffs accept friend req ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
b
i mean ofc not every pika staffs accept friend req ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
but pika staff team is very friendly, chat, party and play with u if u ask them. and pikas comunity is the best(non-toxic and friendly)

JustToGoody

The Pika
b

but pika staff team is very friendly, chat, party and play with u if u ask them. and pikas comunity is the best(non-toxic and friendly)
If you go to practice opprison opfaction You will see the "non-toxic" comunity but its fine cuz its only on this gamemodes