Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm convinced there's only 3 maps on this server

Ronii_

Epic Pika
At this point I think there's actually just 3 bedwars maps on the pika-network, I've been playing for about 40 minutes now and the only maps I got the whole time was Fortress,Castle and Town like bro cmon where are all the other maps? At this point if I get something like speedway or lighthouse I'm throwing a party to celebrate since those maps are so rare at this point, and what the hell happened to the firecracker map? It was a map for like a month and now it's gone for some reason, I don't get this server, people have been saying theres gonna be a minigame update that adds SO MANY FEATURES and that was at the end of last year and they still haven't done anything all they are doing to the server is making resets to Skyblock,Factions and Op prison apperantly all the other games are irrelevent? Especially their most played game wich is bedwars but I guess they like to make their server bad intentionally at this point since people have given them so many good suggestions and they haven't taken action AT ALL, the only bedwars update I know of was when they changed the stone sword price last year, I really don't understand why there isn't constant bedwars updates LIKE COME ON its your most played game, people are giving you SO MANY good suggestions but you just don't do anything, its really frusterating, if an admin that knows why bedwars updates aren't going out reply yo this and explain (I think they aren't updating it since it doesn't make as much money as factions skyblock.. etc and that's the only point of this server its to make money so I'm guessing they're never gonna bother to update since they only care about the money and not the community).

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

I'm sorry to break your conviction, but there are actually many more Solo & Doubles maps. From around 5 minutes of joining random BedWars games that haven't started yet, I have stumbled upon the following maps:
  1. Light House
  2. Castle
  3. Aquarium
  4. Air Show
  5. Ruins
  6. Town
  7. Fortress
  8. Rally
This clearly shows there are way more than 3 maps (8 > 3). There might be even more than I listed - these are just the ones I found in searching for them for 5 minutes.

I understand it's frustrating not to get new maps for a long time. This is why we are constantly working on making new maps that would be enjoyable for everyone. We also bring seasonal maps (like Firecracker was) at a certain time of the year. New maps will come soon, as well as new updates. However, there is no estimated time on when that is going to happen since it's not as easy as it might seem to make new maps and updates.

A small tip I can give you when searching for maps is to use the commands for joining games rather than NPCs. Those commands are:
  • /bedwars-1 - Puts you (and your party) in a Solo BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-2 - Puts you (and your party) in a Doubles BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-3 - Puts you (and your party) in a Triples BedWars game.
  • /bedwars-4 - Puts you (and your party) in a Quadruples BedWars game.
If you want to avoid a specific map or just play on another map, you can simply use these commands in a game when your current game is full to join another game, which might have a different map.

I hope this helped you. Have fun playing!

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Hello,

I'm sorry to break your conviction, but there are actually many more Solo & Doubles maps. From around 5 minutes of joining random BedWars games that haven't started yet, I have stumbled upon the following maps:
  1. Light House
  2. Castle
  3. Aquarium
  4. Air Show
  5. Ruins
  6. Town
  7. Fortress
  8. Rally
This clearly shows there are way more than 3 maps (8 > 3). There might be even more than I listed - these are just the ones I found in searching for them for 5 minutes.

I understand it's frustrating not to get new maps for a long time. This is why we are constantly working on making new maps that would be enjoyable for everyone. We also bring seasonal maps (like Firecracker was) at a certain time of the year. New maps will come soon, as well as new updates. However, there is no estimated time on when that is going to happen since it's not as easy as it might seem to make new maps and updates.

A small tip I can give you when searching for maps is to use the commands for joining games rather than NPCs. Those commands are:
If you want to avoid a specific map or just play on another map, you can simply use these commands in a game when your current game is full to join another game, which might have a different map.

quick question what is the skywars warp command?

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter

Thanks for that tip, didn't know it existed

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Hello,

1. Light House
  2. Castle
  3. Aquarium
  4. Air Show
  5. Ruins
  6. Town
  7. Fortress
  8. Rally

I hope this helped you. Have fun playing!maybe
Hello,

1. Light House
  2. Castle
  3. Aquarium
  4. Air Show
  5. Ruins
  6. Town
  7. Fortress
  8. Rally

maybe I'm just unlucky or something but I played for another hour now and I only got 1 new map in that hour.

oh and it doesn't seem like you're working on new maps when there has only been those maps that you listed for about 2 years now and nothing new has been added to bedwars actually features got removed and not added for example invis pots were removed also the waiting lobby when your in a game was removed from the hypixel one and got replaced with a box made out of border blocks, I understand you don't wanna seem like a hypixel clone but just build a waiting lobby that represents your server, and invis pots could have stayed or could have been replaced with another fun feature like bridge eggs or something but pika network doesn't seem to care for it's players to have fun or even enjoy their time, players have made great suggestions but they are all denyed or say that they are working on it when they haven't done anything to bedwars in about 2 years unless you count the stone sword price change and the fireball bug fix. But thx for the tip to get the other maps.

Last edited:

Hellific

Veteran
maybe I'm just unlucky or something but I played for another hour now and I only got 1 new map in that hour.

oh and it doesn't seem like you're working on new maps when there has only been those maps that you listed for about 2 years now and nothing new has been added to bedwars actually features got removed and not added for example invis pots were removed also the waiting lobby when your in a game was removed from the hypixel one and got replaced with a box made out of border blocks, I understand you don't wanna seem like a hypixel clone but just build a waiting lobby that represents your server, and invis pots could have stayed or could have been replaced with another fun feature like bridge eggs or something but pika network doesn't seem to care for it's players to have fun or even enjoy their time, players have made great suggestions but they are all denyed or say that they are working on it when they haven't done anything to bedwars in about 2 years unless you count the stone sword price change and the fireball bug fix. But thx for the tip to get the other maps.
Hello,

"PikaNetwork doesn't seem to care for it's players." We do care, please do understand that most of the suggestions made by players have already been suggested before and were denied for actual fair reasons. Invisibility potions were bugged before (3 seconds for the potion, pretty useless to have it don't you think), besides they're way too overpowered for the amount of hackers there are. Of course, are we trying to keep the community as clean as we can and we punish the player as soon as we can. Replicating other servers has no use and will bring no originality on PikaNetwork itself.

We are always working on updates and yes that is true. Minigames isn't the only gamemode on PikaNetwork, we have other ones too. If one of the staff members have said that there will be new maps in the future, that means there will be. There has been quite a few updates on bedwars, especially seasonal ones (Halloween, Christmas) and new cosmetics.

Let's head back to suggestions, most of the suggestions are indeed very creative, but get denied due to some reasons, mostly because we currently have no plans for such implementations. Also, bedwars and skywars both get constant updates with bug fixes and if we roll out a huge update at once, it will most likely cause more bugs and issues then the ones we already have, therefore making players give much more bad impressions then before.

I hope I have made it clear, why most suggestions get denied and why some features were removed and will not be added.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Hello,

"PikaNetwork doesn't seem to care for it's players." We do care, please do understand that most of the suggestions made by players have already been suggested before and were denied for actual fair reasons. Invisibility potions were bugged before (3 seconds for the potion, pretty useless to have it don't you think), besides they're way too overpowered for the amount of hackers there are. Of course, are we trying to keep the community as clean as we can and we punish the player as soon as we can. Replicating other servers has no use and will bring no originality on PikaNetwork itself.

We are always working on updates and yes that is true. Minigames isn't the only gamemode on PikaNetwork, we have other ones too. If one of the staff members have said that there will be new maps in the future, that means there will be. There has been quite a few updates on bedwars, especially seasonal ones (Halloween, Christmas) and new cosmetics.

Let's head back to suggestions, most of the suggestions are indeed very creative, but get denied due to some reasons, mostly because we currently have no plans for such implementations. Also, bedwars and skywars both get constant updates with bug fixes and if we roll out a huge update at once, it will most likely cause more bugs and issues then the ones we already have, therefore making players give much more bad impressions then before.

I hope I have made it clear, why most suggestions get denied and why some features were removed and will not be added.
I know that the invisibility potions where bugged thats why I said replace it with something fun like a bridge egg or just fix the problem, but i do get that it would be op for hackers, I had a discussion with one of the admins and he explained, and I never said replicate other servers I think if you want to be more original then make something ORIGINAL pretty simple, I think your better off having a replica off another server then nothing.

I get that minigames aren't the only games on pika but they are the most played at peak hours pika gets more or less 4k players and bedwars gets atleast 1.5k-2k and I have even seen it at 2.9k, I get why pika updates the other games so frequently it's pretty obvious, Factions Skublock etc.. makes way more money since the ranks are more expensive and more people buy the ranks then in minigames since in minigames you only get an advantage in skywars, an unfair advantage since its extremely pay to win, but still people would rather buy ranks for factions and skyblock since they get a crap ton of advantages.

I don't really know how you can call the seasonal maps updates, they aren't staying permenantly so how could you call it an update. Rolling a huge update at once would not be hard if you thought about how you did it, if you used a private server to test every update make the code work and perfect it you could easily then impliment that into pika, but obvioustly pika isn't going to spend that much money for the player base ever in it's existance, since why would it. money is coming in just fine as it is they don't have to put in effort.

Goodnight.

JustToGoody

The Pika
I know that the invisibility potions where bugged thats why I said replace it with something fun like a bridge egg or just fix the problem, but i do get that it would be op for hackers, I had a discussion with one of the admins and he explained, and I never said replicate other servers I think if you want to be more original then make something ORIGINAL pretty simple, I think your better off having a replica off another server then nothing.

I get that minigames aren't the only games on pika but they are the most played at peak hours pika gets more or less 4k players and bedwars gets atleast 1.5k-2k and I have even seen it at 2.9k, I get why pika updates the other games so frequently it's pretty obvious, Factions Skublock etc.. makes way more money since the ranks are more expensive and more people buy the ranks then in minigames since in minigames you only get an advantage in skywars, an unfair advantage since its extremely pay to win, but still people would rather buy ranks for factions and skyblock since they get a crap ton of advantages.

I don't really know how you can call the seasonal maps updates, they aren't staying permenantly so how could you call it an update. Rolling a huge update at once would not be hard if you thought about how you did it, if you used a private server to test every update make the code work and perfect it you could easily then impliment that into pika, but obvioustly pika isn't going to spend that much money for the player base ever in it's existance, since why would it. money is coming in just fine as it is they don't have to put in effort.

Goodnight.
Bridge egg is from hypixel tho and its was already suggested and denied

JustToGoody

The Pika
Hello,

Can you guys stop saying that invis is overpowered for hackers A hacker will defo use reach Killaura I don't care if pika added invis or no but its not overpowered for hackers

Silver Wing

The Pika
Can you guys stop saying that invis is overpowered for hackers A hacker will defo use reach Killaura I don't care if pika added invis or no but its not overpowered for hackers
Sure
It won't be OP for someone who will be invis and bhop on us ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
So you are telling us to add something "fun" like a bridge egg and to be original in the same paragraph? Bridge eggs are not original in any way and won't be added. If you have a suggestion for something unique that should be added, suggest it HERE and make sure to read THIS thread before suggesting.
I get that minigames aren't the only games on pika but they are the most played at peak hours pika gets more or less 4k players and bedwars gets atleast 1.5k-2k and I have even seen it at 2.9k, I get why pika updates the other games so frequently it's pretty obvious, Factions Skublock etc.. makes way more money since the ranks are more expensive and more people buy the ranks then in minigames since in minigames you only get an advantage in skywars, an unfair advantage since its extremely pay to win, but still people would rather buy ranks for factions and skyblock since they get a crap ton of advantages
Minigames do get updated pretty frequently. However, focusing on other gamemodes is required too. Other gamemodes have competitions and require frequent resets to be fun and enjoyable for everyone, while Minigames is fun on its own right now without requiring any major changes. Of course, that does not mean Minigames will not be updated, but everything has its place and time so please be patient.
Seasonal maps are new things coming to the game for a temporary amount of time with the possibility of staying permanently. Now, as far as I know, new things are usually called updates, so that is why we call them updates too. As I said, it's not easy to make a "huge update", neither is it the main priority at the moment. There might be one in the future though.

You are talking a lot about money in this thread, but you really do not have any valid points or facts. You are just assuming something works the way you think it does while actually not knowing how it is. You do not have access to any kind of money related information, so I do not see why you are using that as one of your points. It's also completely false that PikaNetwork is not putting effort - there are frequent resets and updates on several of PikaNetwork gamemodes as well as bug fixes, etc. There are way more things included in running this server than just making Minigames updates and I hope you (and others) understand that.

Have a nice day.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
So you are telling us to add something "fun" like a bridge egg and to be original in the same paragraph? Bridge eggs are not original in any way and won't be added. If you have a suggestion for something unique that should be added, suggest it HERE and make sure to read THIS thread before suggesting.

Minigames do get updated pretty frequently. However, focusing on other gamemodes is required too. Other gamemodes have competitions and require frequent resets to be fun and enjoyable for everyone, while Minigames is fun on its own right now without requiring any major changes. Of course, that does not mean Minigames will not be updated, but everything has its place and time so please be patient.

Seasonal maps are new things coming to the game for a temporary amount of time with the possibility of staying permanently. Now, as far as I know, new things are usually called updates, so that is why we call them updates too. As I said, it's not easy to make a "huge update", neither is it the main priority at the moment. There might be one in the future though.

You are talking a lot about money in this thread, but you really do not have any valid points or facts. You are just assuming something works the way you think it does while actually not knowing how it is. You do not have access to any kind of money related information, so I do not see why you are using that as one of your points. It's also completely false that PikaNetwork is not putting effort - there are frequent resets and updates on several of PikaNetwork gamemodes as well as bug fixes, etc. There are way more things included in running this server than just making Minigames updates and I hope you (and others) understand that.

Have a nice day.
A bridge egg was an example I didn't say you have to, it was just an example of something fun, and I said be original since you wan't to be original so bad, I don't know how could you be original when bedwars and skywars are copied from hypixel, so I don't get why not just make the game more fun, there is a reason blocksmc gets 6k consurent players at peak hours BlocksMC has plenty of minigames to chose from that's why people play on it, and their bedwars has more features and the prices are better too, the only reason I don't play there is because of the bad servers that keep lagging, but bridge is really fun there I play that you should try it if you haven't, like you don't have to be original to have a succesfull server if the server really wanted to be original they would make their server premium and develop brand new gamemodes no one has seen before.

I do not see any noticible updates in games at all it's been the same experiance for the past year the only noticible thing was the fireball bug fix wich did change the way I play but that was about a year ago, I really don't know what your priority is but it SHOULD be bedwars and skywars since they're the gamemodes that keep your server alive in the first place without bedwars the server would get about 2k players and if you count skywars to the server would get about 1.4k players, wich tells you how important the gamemodes are they are the only reason the server is popular since they are the most fun, but if you keep the gamemode the same forever people will get tired and bored and your server will die over time.

I'm talking about money because I know how these types of servers work, they make their server cracked for a reason, this is a pay 2 win server like cmon titan literally gives you prot iron armour with a diamond axe, that is the most pay to win stuff I have ever seen in my life it literally just gives you a huge advantage on your opponents and it's basically impossible to lose if your descent at the game, that's why I'm using money as a point I know how these servers run their only reason for existing is money if that wasn't the reason the server wouldn't have ranks that cost 240$ that's absolutely insane this server obvioustly only wants money, the only updates I am seeing are factions skyblock etc... if you go onto accepted suggestions it's only skyblock factions etc... Doe's pika really wanna put no effort into bedwars or skywars like c'mon man atleast try to make updates but rn nothing is happening the game got stale a year ago but I still play in hope that there will be a new map or something that's added forever and rn there's just nothing man.

Have a good lunch cuz mine is gonna be good.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Sure
It won't be OP for someone who will be invis and bhop on us ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
as I saw pika has a pretty good anti cheat, whenever someone uses reach on you they get kicked from the game 90% of the time, so I think it wouldn't be op since they would just get kicked, the invis pot doesn't make you invisible to the anticheat, and if they're using bhop they're getting kicked really fast pikas anti cheat is surprisingly good not gonna lie.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Bridge egg is from hypixel tho and its was already suggested and denied
I get that, it was an example of something fun to add since bridge eggs are cool, I don't get why don't they just add brisge eggs doesn't matter that it's a hypixel thing the whole bedwars gamemode is litteraly copied from hypixel why not just make it like theirs anyway since it's the most fun, the reason blocksmc has 2k more players every day is because they have hypixel gamemodes, cracked players want to play on hypixel but can't so a server like hypixel will be the most popular since thats what cracked players want it's not hard to understand people will want to play the best server so anything close to it will be the most played, just make pika like hypixel and it will overtake blocksmc

SlotBot

Pika Lover
as I saw pika has a pretty good anti cheat, whenever someone uses reach on you they get kicked from the game 90% of the time, so I think it wouldn't be op since they would just get kicked, the invis pot doesn't make you invisible to the anticheat, and if they're using bhop they're getting kicked really fast pikas anti cheat is surprisingly good not gonna lie.
filter bypass--
This is simply not true

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
the anticheat is just to good and kicks players at 15 cps xD

JustToGoody

The Pika
I get that, it was an example of something fun to add since bridge eggs are cool, I don't get why don't they just add brisge eggs doesn't matter that it's a hypixel thing the whole bedwars gamemode is litteraly copied from hypixel why not just make it like theirs anyway since it's the most fun, the reason blocksmc has 2k more players every day is because they have hypixel gamemodes, cracked players want to play on hypixel but can't so a server like hypixel will be the most popular since thats what cracked players want it's not hard to understand people will want to play the best server so anything close to it will be the most played, just make pika like hypixel and it will overtake blocksmc
every servers want to have a server not copied from hypixel and maybe pika will remove the bedwars hypixel map

SlotBot

Pika Lover
Every server takes inspiration from other server hypixel took it from egg wars in cubecraft ,the point is to make it not exactly the same. I prefer playing on pika anyway cause hypixel is always laggy as hell in my timezone