Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

iimexter's false mute

Insults

Today a player and my friend iimexter was muted on the survival server for "foreign language" although he was speaking english. He was muted by RockyGaming for "speaking georgian" even though he was speaking english. I hope that one of the staff members will see this and do something about this situation. I would also suggest that RockyGaming would not be a moderator anymore because he has muted quite a ot of people for "foreign language" and it wouldn't be a surprise if the other mutes for "foreign language" were also false.
I am writing this post to unmute my friend iimexter and possibly make RockyGaming not a moderator anymore.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Pretty sure he was speaking other languages other than english since I was online at that time when it happened. Also let him apply if he's telling the truth and provide evidence.

MouraThat

Veteran
Just to say I never false muted for foreign languages. A lot of people were speaking in Portugese on the chat , the player in question iimexter used the word 'segenda' which is a word in a foreign language , however considering it was harsh to mute just for 1 word I requested him to be unmuted.
No issue now and no no-one else was falsley muted and if you believe a staf was abusing you should contact the staff manager (which I wasn't).

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If the mute is only 1 day, why not wait? :D

Mart

Rare Pika
Just to say I never false muted for foreign languages. A lot of people were speaking in Portugese on the chat , the player in question iimexter used the word 'segenda' which is a word in a foreign language , however considering it was harsh to mute just for 1 word I requested him to be unmuted.
No issue now and no no-one else was falsley muted and if you believe a staf was abusing you should contact the staff manager (which I wasn't).
I'm from Portugal! I don't speak Portuguse on the Pika Network though.