Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I miss my friends

MortalStriker

Veteran
Hello,

My name is Abz but most knew me as MortalStriker back in 2013 - 2014 era of Pika. I randomly thought about Pika tonight. I had a random sadness appear tonight and got me thinking when was the last time I was truly happy? And then it hit me lol. The last time I was truly happy and honest to God use to sleep feeling excited for the next day was playing Minecraft with all the old pikacrafters. I made a lot of good friends on Minecraft. I spend hours playing Kit-PvP, Factions, SB etc on Skype and Teamspeak with everyone. I feel sad knowing Teamspeak has been replaced by discord. I loved every min of that app. It was a proper family man. We all use to be active every day playing Minecraft, talking on TS and just chilling. I took all that for granted cause every year I go through this phase where I just miss being a kid and playing Minecraft with everyone. I genuinely hope everyone that has made me laugh, smile or even angry in 2013 -2016 to be blessed endlessly. I was 14 when Pika launched and now I’m 23 lol. My advice to all the kids that play Minecraft and my beloved server Pika is to enjoy it as much as you can cause you don’t know what you’ve lost till it’s gone.

Love you all !

boiQMM

Epic Pika
dunno if you remember me mate, but i just thought about pika too and i started playing again, never ending memories on this server, hope to see you again on the server <3
btw its me qmmzilla ahaha. Miss ya too lad

OP
OP
MortalStriker

MortalStriker

Veteran
dunno if you remember me mate, but i just thought about pika too and i started playing again, never ending memories on this server, hope to see you again on the server <3
ah I remember u haha hope u been good friend

Outscale

Banned
Hey, I remember you, weren't you a trial in 2019 😄?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hi MortalStriker,

Even though I never had the luck to meet you before, I am glad to see such a veteran player here. I agree with you that PikaNetwork is a very nice place for everyone to have fun on and that place should be enjoyed as much as possible. TeamSpeak was certainly a good application (I used to use it, but not for PikaNetwork), but you may find out that Discord has many options TeamSpeak had, and even more! You just need to explore the application a bit and you will find out how good it is.

It is sad to hear that you are sometimes getting seemingly random sadness waves, and I am sure you will be able to get through that and live a life that you truly enjoy. You have my full emotional support regarding that! On top of that, remember that you can still play and have some fun, even though you are no longer a kid and may not have much time on your hands. Logging on every once in a while and playing for a bit might make you feel better.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your life!

OP
OP
MortalStriker

MortalStriker

Veteran
Hi MortalStriker,

Even though I never had the luck to meet you before, I am glad to see such a veteran player here. I agree with you that PikaNetwork is a very nice place for everyone to have fun on and that place should be enjoyed as much as possible. TeamSpeak was certainly a good application (I used to use it, but not for PikaNetwork), but you may find out that Discord has many options TeamSpeak had, and even more! You just need to explore the application a bit and you will find out how good it is.

It is sad to hear that you are sometimes getting seemingly random sadness waves, and I am sure you will be able to get through that and live a life that you truly enjoy. You have my full emotional support regarding that! On top of that, remember that you can still play and have some fun, even though you are no longer a kid and may not have much time on your hands. Logging on every once in a while and playing for a bit might make you feel better.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your life!
This was beautiful. I wish to of met you too friend! I appreciate the fact you care and that means a lot honestly. I’m glad there’s still passionate and good people around. I’ll most definitely will try get back to playing games again. I do miss being a kid tbh. I hope you’re well overall though. I hope to catch you on discord or even in game sometime. Thank you for the kind words man. It definitely put a smile on my face.