Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got banned for client modification by console

Manu

I entered my skyblock island just now and i was glitching on a dirt block and the server kicked me , i went back and tried to crouch and move out but it again kicked me , then i tried the third time and tried to break the dirt block i was on , but before i could break it i was banned for 1hr. i haven't entered again till now as i think it might get me more bans . Can some staff just help , i dont even understand what is meant by client modification.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

If you think you got punished falsely, you can appeal HERE. Make sure to read THIS before appealing.
Also, when you get unbanned or when your ban expires, instead of joining you should DM a helper or above on Pika Discord so they can get you out of that dirt block.

OP
OP
M

Manu

Hello,

If you think you got punished falsely, you can appeal HERE. Make sure to read THIS before appealing.
Also, when you get unbanned or when your ban expires, instead of joining you should DM a helper or above on Pika Discord so they can get you out of that dirt block.
yes i need a helper , but i am not in discord. Also i posted an appeal , its pending (anyways it was for just 1hr and will be over soon).

Apo2xd

Veteran
yes i need a helper , but i am not in discord. Also i posted an appeal , its pending (anyways it was for just 1hr and will be over soon).
if its 1hour then i dont suggest you to appeal the ban will expire soon

OP
OP
M

Manu

Also can anyone tell me what is meant by client modification , just to be sure there is nothing wrong from my part.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Also can anyone tell me what is meant by client modification , just to be sure there is nothing wrong from my part.
It's supposed to indicate the usage of disallowed modifications (for example hacked clients and disallowed mods), however, it sometimes punishes players falsely. To make sure you're not using any illegal modifications I would suggest you read THIS thread.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
hacked clients are more like disallowed clients
They still fall under the "Client Modification" category of the anti-cheat because the anti-cheat doesn't detect the whole clients, it detects specific hacks/mods inside of a client.

M

MiracleWolf

but if enter back to my island i will be banned again by console.
When u get in the server do /staff to look for staff in other game modes and tell them that u need help? Idk

LocShire

banned for the same thing (client modification), but instead of getting stuck in a block, i was banned for high cps in the lobby (or so i think this was the reason).

Piko

Banned
banned for the same thing (client modification), but instead of getting stuck in a block, i was banned for high cps in the lobby (or so i think this was the reason).
DUDE THIS POST IS SO OLD WHAT THE FU...