Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned because of a bug

BoomEAK

I am BoomEAK, a player of playpika.network and I got a ban because of a bug. When I try to login in pika network it shows banned for 90 days because of BUG ABUSE, but I didn't knew it was an abuse because my friend said that he will show me a magic trick and asked me to tpa to him and I did but what I didn't knew was that I was on top of soccer arena, he told me that we could place blocks but not break. so I didn't really abused from a bug but if I did I would like to apologize and promise to never do anything like this again. So I was asking if you could unban me or maybe atleast reduce duration of time, thanks for you time for reading my message ign: BoomEAK

bestproplay2

Pika Lover
its **forums** not ban appeal go to ban apeal ... if you think it was a mistake

Last edited:

tubo

I am BoomEAK, a player of playpika.network and I got a ban because of a bug. When I try to login in pika network it shows banned for 90 days because of BUG ABUSE, but I didn't knew it was an abuse because my friend said that he will show me a magic trick and asked me to tpa to him and I did but what I didn't knew was that I was on top of soccer arena, he told me that we could place blocks but not break. so I didn't really abused from a bug but if I did I would like to apologize and promise to never do anything like this again. So I was asking if you could unban me or maybe atleast reduce duration of time, thanks for you time for reading my message ign: BoomEAK
Oh that's why i haven't seen you been playing, sad to hear that Boom :/