Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned because of my pc (antiknockback)

FatalityXINC

Hi I hope you are doing well ^^
On 07/06 10 days ago I got banned for antiknoback but I don't have a cheat and you can check me yourself I have several proofs but the reason for all this is my connection and my bad computer when I play sometimes my computer turns off automatically because I use it too much and sometimes it happens that I am in pvp and I can not prevent that unfortunately of the blows paroit the server sees me as "antiknockback" or sometimes I make myself kick or ban because I am stuck in a block and I can not get out for my 3 ban of 10 min or 2 ban I do not remember any more, but so I connected I played and my computer s 'off while I am in full pvp I get angry I tell myself I'm sick of this computer and I run my computer and launch Lunar Client and I see that I am ban I look I do not understand and 5 minute later I understand the reason for my ban is because of my Computer when it crashed I was in pvp and therefore I did not take a knockback and I did not move any more so a moderator my sight and therefore my ban because I did not take a knockback,
Good evening, Day to you and sorry to waste your time because of this unban request but I love pikanetwork and have been playing it for almost a year on another account (TracyTidiesGirl) then I changed my account to FatalityXINC i love pikanetwork's OP Faction and i love playing it and pvp on it really that's why i want to be unban i really hope to be unban

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hi I hope you are doing well ^^
On 07/06 10 days ago I got banned for antiknoback but I don't have a cheat and you can check me yourself I have several proofs but the reason for all this is my connection and my bad computer when I play sometimes my computer turns off automatically because I use it too much and sometimes it happens that I am in pvp and I can not prevent that unfortunately of the blows paroit the server sees me as "antiknockback" or sometimes I make myself kick or ban because I am stuck in a block and I can not get out for my 3 ban of 10 min or 2 ban I do not remember any more, but so I connected I played and my computer s 'off while I am in full pvp I get angry I tell myself I'm sick of this computer and I run my computer and launch Lunar Client and I see that I am ban I look I do not understand and 5 minute later I understand the reason for my ban is because of my Computer when it crashed I was in pvp and therefore I did not take a knockback and I did not move any more so a moderator my sight and therefore my ban because I did not take a knockback,
Good evening, Day to you and sorry to waste your time because of this unban request but I love pikanetwork and have been playing it for almost a year on another account (TracyTidiesGirl) then I changed my account to FatalityXINC i love pikanetwork's OP Faction and i love playing it and pvp on it really that's why i want to be unban i really hope to be unban
It is okay man it is probably a false ban chill. You weren't hacking

Germanyz

Pika Member
Just Ask Staff to unban you or make a video that you got false banned