Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should I be unbaned

• Unbaned

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Banned for month

• For two weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Permanent Ban

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I am banned for logging out of screenshare, I appealed and I was denied bc I put something on keybord and change jump to hit, mod who banned me told me that it is fine unless it it's MACRO which I don't have, he didn't tell me it I am not allowed to close mc. For me I don't have F11 key on my keyboard to minimize Minecraft to open discord. Now let's simply these things
You are in store and new employee tell you to get the phone out, put you don't have it in your pocket and you don't even have pocket (F11) to check if you have black shorts, he tell you that gray shorts is fine unless it's black. Then he ban you from store and go to manager, manager don't care about anything you said and tell u that you were banned from store for wearing shorts (whitch new employee said it's ok if it's grey)

Sure if you have to ban me for that but it isn't at least perm ban. Now all of my friends are playing Skyblock without me and calling me to play while I am banned.
If any mod or admin sees this please at least make it a week or month. I am begging.

tlang

Veteran
So I am banned for logging out of screenshare, I appealed and I was denied bc I put something on keybord and change jump to hit, mod who banned me told me that it is fine unless it it's MACRO which I don't have, he didn't tell me it I am not allowed to close mc. For me I don't have F11 key on my keyboard to minimize Minecraft to open discord. Now let's simply these things
You are in store and new employee tell you to get the phone out, put you don't have it in your pocket and you don't even have pocket (F11) to check if you have black shorts, he tell you that gray shorts is fine unless it's black. Then he ban you from store and go to manager, manager don't care about anything you said and tell u that you were banned from store for wearing shorts (whitch new employee said it's ok if it's grey)

Sure if you have to ban me for that but it isn't at least perm ban. Now all of my friends are playing Skyblock without me and calling me to play while I am banned.
If any mod or admin sees this please at least make it a week or month. I am begging.
could have used windows key if you were on windows.