Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

acika14

My follow up thread was for my reports that are evidence of 2 players hacking on multiple screenshots.My reports are denied because i need to provide a video evidence.Then i make a thread asking why is it denied covering myself with report player information from pika site made by Manager MrFrenco.Where i get an answer from Trial Rovely where he answers me that the screenshots are only valid when used for chat regulations.
Now i am not sure if i am reading the site properly but clicking on this link : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-reporting-a-player.67874/
But there is no information about type of offence that is required by what type of evidence (Video or screenshot)
Only saying that the screenshot has to be full-screen and including /real name of the player or a video evidence.
Now its also saying that staff is trying to deal with as many hackers as they can but as we can see by going on the Pika network bans page most of the bans is from server anti - cheat aka server console.I play on pika every day and knowing that in every game that i enter as 2v2v2v2 aka doubles is at least 1 hacker per game it should be clear that amount of bans and hackers not banned is quite a paradox.
I have no idea if the staff is in vanish or what but i have seen 2 staff online like 5 days ago and they were talking in chat like regular players,after which they logged out before i managed to tell them that i found a hacker on bedwars . one trial that was there told me that i should report him but is it easier for him to spectate that player and simply ban him if he thinks he is hacking . He was literally doing nothing at that moment and he was on bedwars lobby.I know crazy. So basically he is asking me to take a video evidence of that exact guy hacking then i have to upload it on Youtube , after which i have to make a report on pika and wait for possible deny.
I don't know if you have some guidelines about staff rules where they are not allowed to do ...well normal staff jobs where they simply go in vanish or spectate a game and watch a reported hacker and determine if they are hacking or not . Also adding a simple /report {player} {Reason} would make things 10000000% better and easier for staff and players . A lot if not all other servers of this kind are using this or similar system of reporting a player which will be banned in a matter of seconds by a staff member because its so easy to determine if he is hacking on pika.Thats easy because of players knowing that even if they get banned they get a 1day ban so they are simply not worried about being caught with hacks so they are using simply all hacks there is so it looks even more broken.Anti - Cheat is completely garbage and it needs an update. Players flying from an island to island , having regenerations so you can't deal damage , instant bed destruction thru 3 layers of end stone , anti knockback ....etc.So there you have it everything that i think every server and especially Pika Network should apply.

Better Anti-Cheat , More Staff ONLINE , Simple /report system , Anti spam for chat and also some new staff because ive seen that some staff dont care if you caught a hacker they simply dont care.
This is my last complain , i would like to get a detailed explanation about my thread withouth 3 words and "LOCKED" at the bottom.
Thanks for reading this.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
But there is no information about type of offence that is required by what type of evidence (Video or screenshot)
Simple chat offenses, like swearing, flooding and similar can simply be reported using just a screenshot. Using hacks, teleport trapping and similar requires video proof.

I have no idea if the staff is in vanish or what but i have seen 2 staff online like 5 days ago and they were talking in chat like regular players,after which they logged out before i managed to tell them that i found a hacker on bedwars
Staff is regularly in Vanish or is hidden from /staff.
If staff sees a hacker in their game they will ban them. Simply telling them someone is hacking in the bedwars lobby will not work, report it HERE with video evidence of them hacking.

one trial that was there told me that i should report him but is it easier for him to spectate that player and simply ban him if he thinks he is hacking
Trials can not ban or spectate a game.
Staff cannot spectate every single match at the same time, thats why the Anti Cheat is there, although improperly configured and it just kicks the user.
If you find a hacker, make sure to RECORD them and report here on the forums. Make sure to upload the video to something like Youtube or some other video host.

Staff can also not be online 24/7 and watch bedwars games. Reporting with valid evidence makes their task a lot easier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
acika14

acika14

Simple chat offenses, like swearing, flooding and similar can simply be reported using just a screenshot. Using hacks, teleport trapping and similar requires video proof.

Staff is regularly in Vanish or is hidden from /staff.
If staff sees a hacker in their game they will ban them. Simply telling them someone is hacking in the bedwars lobby will not work, report it HERE with video evidence of them hacking.

Trials can not ban or spectate a game.
Staff cannot spectate every single match at the same time, thats why the Anti Cheat is there, although improperly configured and it just kicks the user.
If you find a hacker, make sure to RECORD them and report here on the forums. Make sure to upload the video to something like Youtube or some other video host.

There is no information on pika site that would tell me about that sooner.I love playing on pika but if it continues like this .... idk what to say anymore . Seems like you want hackers on pika and i just seem to make the situation worse .

Only pika staff cant ban when you report a player .
Every single server can.
Ban page on pika network is saying different than you are for banning.
And even if you are saying the truth where the frick do all these hackers came from.
Every game is 1 hacker at least.
There are 2 answers:
Maybe pika staff does not give a crap about players that get frustrated when hackers kill them like nothing.
Or they are that unprofessionall that they cant manage to ban players . thing is they dont need to watch reports they can just get in a game and see 2-3 players flying to their islands .
After which staff can ban them.

Staff is there to be on the server , Point of staff is to make server protected , safe and hacker free . If they cant meet that requirements they should simply resign from being a staff oh and also heres a link to a ss : https://prnt.sc/qyih3a
I took it today and its pretty much like every single day.
Anti-Cheat is a complete garbage for pika standards where players can [Fly] freely.Imagine saying that for a server that has like 5k players daily.So yeah you also missed a lot of my questions about staff but i can understand you dont run the server but you tried to illuminate some of my points and i think you failed. Now if you have any questions please ask .
Thanks

UpperGround

Great Reporter
There is no information on pika site that would tell me about that sooner.I love playing on pika but if it continues like this .... idk what to say anymore . Seems like you want hackers on pika and i just seem to make the situation worse .

Every single server can.
And even if you are saying the truth where the frick do all these hackers came from.
There are 2 answers:
Maybe pika staff does not give a crap about players that get frustrated when hackers kill them like nothing.
Or they are that unprofessionall that they cant manage to ban players . thing is they dont need to watch reports they can just get in a game and see 2-3 players flying to their islands .

Staff is there to be on the server , Point of staff is to make server protected , safe and hacker free . If they cant meet that requirements they should simply resign from being a staff oh and also heres a link to a ss : https://prnt.sc/qyih3a
Anti-Cheat is a complete garbage for pika standards where players can [Fly] freely.Imagine saying that for a server that has like 5k players daily.So yeah you also missed a lot of my questions about staff but i can understand you dont run the server but you tried to illuminate some of my points and i think you failed. Now if you have any questions please ask .
Thanks
staff also has fucking normal lifes
dont u dare to expect them to be online every single second waiting for banning hackers
you got your answer
you need video proof
now shut up and deal with your answer
I've seen staff online a lot of times and it
is pretty normal if they aren't online

bedwars is outdated and it's kinda not possible to spectate anyone

OP
OP
acika14

acika14

staff also has fucking normal lifes
dont u dare to expect them to be online every single second waiting for banning hackers
you got your answer
you need video proof
now shut up and deal with your answer
I've seen staff online a lot of times and it
is pretty normal if they aren't online

bedwars is outdated and it's kinda not possible to spectate anyone

I think you need mental help you seem to have mental brakedown .
Staff is never online so fucking stop being a liar also bedwars is second most popular game on hypixel of 2020 and first most popular of 2019 so stop making points when you dont know anything.
Pika anti cheat sucks , Players on forums are toxic and dont want help for hackers obviously.
Staff is super efficient at denying my reports but fucking suck at banning hackers.
And you clearly dont know what you said when your points have no sense

Also normal servers try to get staff from all around the world because of different timezones so they can be online at times when others can sleep and DOING THEIR LIVES.
Also im quite embarrassed to have an argument with a 14 yo.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Staff is never online so fucking stop being a liar also bedwars is second most popular game on hypixel of 2020 and first most popular of 2019 so stop making points when you dont know anything.
Pika anti cheat sucks , Players on forums are toxic and dont want help for hackers obviously.
Staff is super efficient at denying my reports but fucking suck at banning hackers.
first of all staff is more online than you are because I know them
play games etc most of the time
pikas anti cheat sucks I know right but chekch the post you made and rovely denied
he sent a screenshot telling you that you need video proof for some

im active in every platform hundreds of times more than you and I know how things work relatively better than you
so stop calling me mentally disabled but start questioning yourself

also this is a cracked server
not fucking hypixel
you should lower your expectations

OP
OP
acika14

acika14

pikas anti cheat sucks I know right but chekch the post you made and rovely denied

im active in every platform hundreds of times more than you and I know how things work relatively better than you

not fucking hypixel

I AM SAYING THAT I HAVE CREATED A SERVER AND IT HAD BETTER ANTI CHEAT
i am also playing like 10-15 bedwars games every day so i know staff very well
For the amount of people on the server pika is fucking not having enough staff
Also they require me a lot of proof for them to simply do fucking /ban
Im not ok with information provided in the reports forum. There is no information about FUCKING TYPE OF THE VIOLATION AND TYPE OF EVIDENCE THAT HAS TO BE PROVIDED.
I am also talking with staff about this , you dont have anything with this and even if you do i dont think you will change anything. Also if you play on bedwars as you said "all platforms" you would not be ok with hackers flying over you in every single fucking game. I invited some friends to play with them the other day and we got fucking attacked with 2 hackers from the same team ...
So stop getting into staff ass and being like nice and protective. Better be real and fucking see what is happening around.
You dont read what i asked (NOT YOU) and you make so stupid fucking points that i dont know how to answer you.
You have fucking 14 years and you are trying to show like you have 20 and its not going well so stop .

Also pika bedwars is a complete replica of hypixel bed wars .
Why then not compare to it like so .
But no one compared it to hypixel in that way you thing it was just as an example for amount of people hypixel has on bedwars and minigame popularity.

Cero_HD

UpaG if you are so smart go play bed wars after 2 round you will change your mind

OP
OP
acika14

acika14

not fucking hypixel

Guy spamming in bedwars chat :
I also logged right now this is kinda common
https://prnt.sc/qyk4hk

Amount of players online :
Also pretty common to be almost double as now
https://prnt.sc/qyk4sw

Number of Staff "that has their own lives" :
Also pretty common to have well under 3 close to 0
https://prnt.sc/qyk4zo

YOUR staff

HyperRSmash

Veteran
My follow up thread was for my reports that are evidence of 2 players hacking on multiple screenshots.My reports are denied because i need to provide a video evidence.Then i make a thread asking why is it denied covering myself with report player information from pika site made by Manager MrFrenco.Where i get an answer from Trial Rovely where he answers me that the screenshots are only valid when used for chat regulations.
Now i am not sure if i am reading the site properly but clicking on this link : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-reporting-a-player.67874/
Only saying that the screenshot has to be full-screen and including /real name of the player or a video evidence.
Now its also saying that staff is trying to deal with as many hackers as they can but as we can see by going on the Pika network bans page most of the bans is from server anti - cheat aka server console.I play on pika every day and knowing that in every game that i enter as 2v2v2v2 aka doubles is at least 1 hacker per game it should be clear that amount of bans and hackers not banned is quite a paradox.
I have no idea if the staff is in vanish or what but i have seen 2 staff online like 5 days ago and they were talking in chat like regular players,after which they logged out before i managed to tell them that i found a hacker on bedwars . one trial that was there told me that i should report him but is it easier for him to spectate that player and simply ban him if he thinks he is hacking . He was literally doing nothing at that moment and he was on bedwars lobby.I know crazy. So basically he is asking me to take a video evidence of that exact guy hacking then i have to upload it on Youtube , after which i have to make a report on pika and wait for possible deny.
I don't know if you have some guidelines about staff rules where they are not allowed to do ...well normal staff jobs where they simply go in vanish or spectate a game and watch a reported hacker and determine if they are hacking or not . Also adding a simple /report {player} {Reason} would make things 10000000% better and easier for staff and players . A lot if not all other servers of this kind are using this or similar system of reporting a player which will be banned in a matter of seconds by a staff member because its so easy to determine if he is hacking on pika.Thats easy because of players knowing that even if they get banned they get a 1day ban so they are simply not worried about being caught with hacks so they are using simply all hacks there is so it looks even more broken.Anti - Cheat is completely garbage and it needs an update. Players flying from an island to island , having regenerations so you can't deal damage , instant bed destruction thru 3 layers of end stone , anti knockback ....etc.So there you have it everything that i think every server and especially Pika Network should apply.

Better Anti-Cheat , More Staff ONLINE , Simple /report system , Anti spam for chat and also some new staff because ive seen that some staff dont care if you caught a hacker they simply dont care.
This is my last complain , i would like to get a detailed explanation about my thread withouth 3 words and "LOCKED" at the bottom.
Thanks for reading this.

Dear Player,

First of all, I'd like to start with your report. You said the proofs you used were screenshots, yet they are not accepted as proof for hacking (also stated by 0Mad0Max0), so you would need the video proof.

In that link you posted, it actually does not say specifically that you need video evidence, although it says that the proof requires either screenshots and video depending on the type of report it is made. Also, if you didn't knew about this, you now do.

Furthermore, you stated that most bans are from the console. As I've seen on "Bans" section, that is not true, I'd say 70%+ of the bans made, are from staffs, not the console. Also the day you saw the staffs leaving before you reported the hacker you found on bedwars, maybe you just had a bad timing.

About hackers in bedwars: We staff cannot vanish and spectate players there, due to some issues, and so if you find a hacker we can only see him play if we are in the same match as him. It's easier not only for trials, but also to the whole staff team if you can record and report them. Yes, it takes a while to report hackers, but you can make a hacker be permanently IP banned. To conclude this last topic, adding a /report player wouldn't help in anything as we wouldn't be able to do anything with that information.
If you do report a player and it gets possibly denied, then the proof is not good enough but why the pessimism? Think that you will record and report a player and you will get him banned.

The 1 day ban you speak of is given by the console, not by the staffs, if you report a hacker on forums and it gets accepted, then he gets an permanent IP ban instead of the 1 day!

Every single server can.
There are 2 answers:

Thanks

Moving on to this second part:
Pika staff don't give a crap about the server and should resign because we might as well be unprofessional. Ok, I totally disagree with this, the pika staff team puts alot of effort on the server to make it better, but we can't be on every single game to specatate all of the hackers at once and ban them in 5second. It is just impossible to do.

Also normal servers try to get staff from all around the world because of different timezones so they can be online at times when others can sleep and DOING THEIR LIVES.
Also im quite embarrassed to have an argument with a 14 yo.

Staff is online many times of the day, and it's better to have good, professional staffs, then have kids being staffs but with different timezones, and in larger quantity, otherwise it it would have consequences, and they wouldn't be properly good. Also, UpaG is one of the players that has more reports, he knows what he talks about.
"Staff is super efficient at denying my reports", maybe your reports don't provide enough proof to punish the players, we don't look at your reports and deny it instantly because we want to, we deny them because they don't have enough proof that shows clearly that the player you are reporting is breaking the rules.

Regards,
HyperRSmash.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Dear Player,

First of all, I'd like to start with your report. You said the proofs you used were screenshots, yet they are not accepted as proof for hacking (also stated by 0Mad0Max0), so you would need the video proof.

In that link you posted, it actually does not say specifically that you need video evidence, although it says that the proof requires either screenshots and video depending on the type of report it is made. Also, if you didn't knew about this, you now do.

Furthermore, you stated that most bans are from the console. As I've seen on "Bans" section, that is not true, I'd say 70%+ of the bans made, are from staffs, not the console. Also the day you saw the staffs leaving before you reported the hacker you found on bedwars, maybe you just had a bad timing.

About hackers in bedwars: We staff cannot vanish and spectate players there, due to some issues, and so if you find a hacker we can only see him play if we are in the same match as him. It's easier not only for trials, but also to the whole staff team if you can record and report them. Yes, it takes a while to report hackers, but you can make a hacker be permanently IP banned. To conclude this last topic, adding a /report player wouldn't help in anything as we wouldn't be able to do anything with that information.
If you do report a player and it gets possibly denied, then the proof is not good enough but why the pessimism? Think that you will record and report a player and you will get him banned.

The 1 day ban you speak of is given by the console, not by the staffs, if you report a hacker on forums and it gets accepted, then he gets an permanent IP ban instead of the 1 day!

Moving on to this second part:
Pika staff don't give a crap about the server and should resign because we might as well be unprofessional. Ok, I totally disagree with this, the pika staff team puts alot of effort on the server to make it better, but we can't be on every single game to specatate all of the hackers at once and ban them in 5second. It is just impossible to do.

Staff is online many times of the day, and it's better to have good, professional staffs, then have kids being staffs but with different timezones, and in larger quantity, otherwise it it would have consequences, and they wouldn't be properly good. Also, UpaG is one of the players that has more reports, he knows what he talks about.
"Staff is super efficient at denying my reports", maybe your reports don't provide enough proof to punish the players, we don't look at your reports and deny it instantly because we want to, we deny them because they don't have enough proof that shows clearly that the player you are reporting is breaking the rules.

Regards,
HyperRSmash.
ily so much
no homo

... also
UpaG if you are so smart go play bed wars after 2 round you will change your mind
dont u think I did a long time ago? I have 90 gameplay 1750 gameplay reports so. and I play over 40 games a day ok?

I AM SAYING THAT I HAVE CREATED A SERVER AND IT HAD BETTER ANTI CHEAT
i am also playing like 10-15 bedwars games every day so i know staff very well
For the amount of people on the server pika is fucking not having enough staff
Also they require me a lot of proof for them to simply do fucking /ban
Im not ok with information provided in the reports forum. There is no information about FUCKING TYPE OF THE VIOLATION AND TYPE OF EVIDENCE THAT HAS TO BE PROVIDED.
I am also talking with staff about this , you dont have anything with this and even if you do i dont think you will change anything. Also if you play on bedwars as you said "all platforms" you would not be ok with hackers flying over you in every single fucking game. I invited some friends to play with them the other day and we got fucking attacked with 2 hackers from the same team ...
So stop getting into staff ass and being like nice and protective. Better be real and fucking see what is happening around.
You dont read what i asked (NOT YOU) and you make so stupid fucking points that i dont know how to answer you.
You have fucking 14 years and you are trying to show like you have 20 and its not going well so stop .

Also pika bedwars is a complete replica of hypixel bed wars .
Why then not compare to it like so .
But no one compared it to hypixel in that way you thing it was just as an example for amount of people hypixel has on bedwars and minigame popularity.
firstly im not trying to be the 20y/o
if that was what i was trying to do i would change my birth date on the side

as i said I used to report 100+ players a day
also unlike you (who plays 15 games a day) I play over 40 or maybe 50 games everyday

im not trying to be protective for staff but neither against them

but u should know that I'm against ur opinions,

@HyperRSmash can u lock this thread
ty

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Staff is super efficient at denying my reports
also i had to add,

perhaps you are super efficient by making deniable reports

also what's wrong with arguing with a 14 year old?? like what's wrong with it
if a statements true its true
no need to argue about the person's identity