Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am banned, bye my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
thanks jake nike!

superdano :D no blame nobody i just want to say them: " U ARE APRIL FOOL'S"

vid soon on youtube wait all!

MouraThat

Veteran
yay
welcome back
Jake your really kind staff
and superdano i agree with you completly

N

Nignogery

Look, i understand it was a ''Joke'' (okay i don't), but you asked for to get banned. So cool you got unbanned, but this was just dumb...

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I thought i will get ban, and i thought maybe there that 1% i not get unban. But i would have buy unban then. Need april fools pranks, i think its deserved and was fun

CWO

Veteran
the staff need to learn the number ip of the server wow, even i knew what it was lol

You put an IP address in the chat, you get banned for advertising. Investigation on what the IP was and why it was posted is what ban appeals are for. There's never really a need to remember the numeric IP address of the server unless you have some weird DNS problem.

pandabear

This is a false ban, but you CAN NOT blame Kaylee for this. She didn't know the ip of the server, and ofcourse she won't check the IP because she might get hacked. That's all i got to say.
How can you get hacked by checking an IP on minecraft? Care to elaborate?

oMeteor

Veteran
How can you get hacked by checking an IP on minecraft? Care to elaborate?
Some players advertise servers to get other players password like when they /register (password) (password) they will know the password and try to use it in pika and then get hacked. that's it.

CWO

Veteran
Plus connecting or even adding the server to your server list and pinging it to get the server name hands your IP address to the person who is running the server which is a bit of a security risk.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
Guys done i solved the proplem and Bolja is unbanned so no need to talk too much in this thread

pandabear

Some players advertise servers to get other players password like when they /register (password) (password) they will know the password and try to use it in pika and then get hacked. that's it.
Yes but all it takes is a single put-the-ip-in-your-server-list to know the existence of a server. You don't really have to register.
And if IP really is the issue and privacy of information is concerned, then a server checker should've been used (such as dinnerbone's) that way, the IP of the user will go safely

Also,
This is a false ban, but you CAN NOT blame Kaylee for this. She didn't know the ip of the server, and ofcourse she won't check the IP because she might get hacked. That's all i got to say.

Please don't take this with offense but in my opinion Kayleee can be held liable because she was the one who issued the false ban. That's like saying "I accidentally euthanized an unconscious patient but it's not my fault because I wasn't aware that she was still alive." Of course she can be blamed but that doesn't mean Kayleee's mistake can't be fixed and justified, we all make mistakes (mistakes which we must learn to accept.) and in these cases they should be treated as a lesson instead of a mistake. Anyways why am I even saying this the false ban is fixed and Kayleee's mistake is vindicated. But anyways, good day! :)
(this is just my opinion please don't take it as a backlash)

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I think nobody did mistake in the staff team in this case. I planed i will do this april prank. My goal was that somebody report or ban me, then i say April fools.

I dont think a staff have to check the IP what somebody spamm, while he/she check it the advertiser can spamm the chat 1000times. KayleeeSea did fast and great job.

What i did not plan, that they will think that somebody hacked my forum. But it was a good feeling to me when first said PizzaMC "its not Bolja". I think its means he know i never did something like this in real. But it was a little bit scary latter because i dont want to tell this is a prank before i not upload my vid to youtube. But here came JakeNikeYT who checked exactly what happened and made me a ban appeal.

So all was a prank a joke, nobody did mistakes. I really enjoyed, i hope not only me

N

Nignogery

So i watched the whole vid now, and realised you also lied to Jasper (April fools blah blah blah)? You are lucky you got unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.