Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am banned and it to much to a punishment and unfair

Starhopper87

The Pika
IGN
Starhopper87
Hello,those players you showed got banned for Light advertisement which isnt the same as Full advertisement (sending the IP of a server)just like you did,explaining why your ban is longer than them. Seeing that the evidence is valid you will need to wait until it expires. You can read the rules here to make sure what is allowed and what is not.

OP
OP
S

SubToHSJplayz

Banned
bro can i get punshimsnt reduce since is used **** in the ip and dint add . s in the ip plz
3 months is to much

OP
OP
S

SubToHSJplayz

Banned
Breh at this point ideven care if punishment is correct or wrong but isn't appeals suppose to be a place where you apologise and ask for a ban reduce??? But they dont care to reduce my ban even when I say sorry But now I am gonna appeal after 7 days from last appeal and try to get ban reduced if you can try to get me ban reduce it will be a favour

D

Deleted member 133861

Breh at this point ideven care if punishment is correct or wrong but isn't appeals suppose to be a place where you apologise and ask for a ban reduce??? But they dont care to reduce my ban even when I say sorry But now I am gonna appeal after 7 days from last appeal and try to get ban reduced if you can try to get me ban reduce it will be a favour
From what I know, you can appeal, but the decision to reduce or remove your ban is still up to the staff/moderator team, depending on how bad you advertised.