Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am banned, bye my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello Dear friends!

Today i got IP banned for advertising. I tried to talk staff members its something misunderstanding but nobody listen to me. I got banned from ts3 too idk exactly why. I know i not played to much nowdays but i really love this server. Everytime if i hear "minecraft" pikanetwork is my first thought. I dont blame any staff for this false ban. These staff works a lot and who work is do mistakes. Sometimes this mistakes are irreversible. I am banned, and i no see the hope to unbanned. I know who know me, is know i am a legit player who followed all rule. Thanks for we could play together! I still think Pika is the BEST server, be proud if u are in the community!

Regards,
Bolja

Proud ex-memberhunterdonator for PikaNetwork

AlexHD

Pika Member
if you sure that was false ban,
i wish you to be unbanned today :)

MouraThat

Veteran
OMG i cant believe your banned
you seem like a really good guy but you of all people know and were right to state that 99% bans are correct but sometimes they arent correct but staff work so hard and it shouldnt be held against them
im sure you know but you could try and create a ban appeal on the forums(idk if u have already done) but i hope maybe you will get an unban
however i will stay neutral(just dont want to start arguement)

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Thanks dudes nice to see and thank you all your trust, i made ban appeal, staff think i got hacked but iam not, same ip i have, iam afraid i lose my forum acc too.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
Even if you got banned , you will stay in our hearts now and forever ...... bolja

-Jake

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Jakenike pizza think iam not bolja, pls tell me do not ban me on forum i can prove iam bolja.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
1 thing you can prove that you are bolja is to tell him that you can put a message in one of your video and it says ''I am real bolja at forums Pizza'' and he can trust that you are the real bolja

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
salwaswemi would be great but check ban side. Jakenike thanks i try
and salwaswemi i banned ts 3 too

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I did can u send him? i wrote message below this old vid

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
omg really? they said? its wasnt funny :D gimme my unban

salwaswemi

Veteran
No i just said maybe =/ and why would they ban someone who helped them to ban like 5k hackers ... also as long as i know you u dont use hacks , rightt !!!!

MouraThat

Veteran
i dont think staff would do that as an april fools jokes however who knows

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
salwaswemi no hack they banned for advertise and now they want ban for hacked forum acc

I dont think too its staff prank because now its not funny

OP
OP
Bolja

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Wow GG man thanks, u are a great staff

N

Nignogery

you may be unbanned as soon staff see this video i made :
This is a false ban, but you CAN NOT blame Kaylee for this. She didn't know the ip of the server, and ofcourse she won't check the IP because she might get hacked. That's all i got to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.