Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get free ranks?

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so there's this thing called "vote", there are different links and you can find it on the server and on the website, if you vote on it everyday in a month, you will get 217 votes and you can claim it by doing /vote in the server. After claiming it, you can do /goldshop and go to ranks then you can buy your rank.
You should probably just use rank upgrades after getting vip because it's much cheaper:)
Dm me if you have any other questions! Jaeyo#5250

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can also get them by winning giveaways on either discord or instagram or twitter

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so there's this thing called "vote", there are different links and you can find it on the server and on the website, if you vote on it everyday in a month, you will get 217 votes and you can claim it by doing /vote in the server. After claiming it, you can do /goldshop and go to ranks then you can buy your rank.
You should probably just use rank upgrades after getting vip because it's much cheaper:)
Dm me if you have any other questions! Jaeyo#5250
You can also buy ranks by clicking here :)

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
You can also get it by opening vote crates

They are temporary tho

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Vote 100 times a month and get 1000 pika irons and buy vip ranks from /goldshop as well!

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
There's something I didn't tell you, just vote and get free vip from the vote crates and collect pika iron to vip -> Elite rank from /goldshop to rank upgrade.