Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Free Ranks

ISGaming12

Rare Pika
HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 8 times a day then it would take you 2 weeks (approx) to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.

Last edited:

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
Thanks brother I'm new here and finding some knowledge about this server but how to vote?

Otherside

Great Reporter
After getting VIP rank you can vote for a another month daily to redeem 200 votes for 2000 iron currency and upgrade the VIP rank to ELITE.
Thanks brother I'm new here and finding some knowledge about this server but how to vote?

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 8 times a day then it would take you 2 weeks (approx) to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.
but i can only vote 7 times per day which voting websites allow us to vote 2 times in 24 hours and what is the time to vote on website like after 12 hours or 16 pls tell me

OP
OP
ISGaming12

ISGaming12

Rare Pika
but i can only vote 7 times per day which voting websites allow us to vote 2 times in 24 hours and what is the time to vote on website like after 12 hours or 16 pls tell me
It is 12hrs bro you can vot 2 times

Blunt

Pika Lover
Simplest thing is to execute the command /vote and click on the links to vote from each of the websites individually