Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get $ fast? (for a newbie)

FreePalestine

The Pika
Hi I'm new to survival and I don't know how do I even earn $. Pls someone tell me.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I recommend buying things and then selling them for a higher price. It works every time. Although you need to know the value of items first.

ImNotNoob

Banned
Hi I'm new to survival and I don't know how do I even earn $. Pls someone tell me.
I recommend buying things and then selling them for a higher price. It works every time. Although you need to know the value of items first.
Nahh, I Perfer Selling Stuff to shop like SezarBD Buys Dirt for 4$ and many more My_name_is_lano buys Spruce wood Like That's U can Get Moni

ImNotNoob

Banned
Idk if u can make it coz u can make that farm in Blue and red world only

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Nahh, I Perfer Selling Stuff to shop like SezarBD Buys Dirt for 4$ and many more My_name_is_lano buys Spruce wood Like That's U can Get Moni
I bought a chestplate (full enchants with mending and everything) for 3k, then sold it for 30k in the auction house. I also bought a full enchant netherite armor (every armour piece) for only 15k. I just turned 3k into full netherite armor and 15k.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Not luck, just economy stocks skill. you must keep track of every item and if the price increased or decreased from the stock market. For example, a netherite ingot before was 1k, and now it is 4k. I bought a netherite ingot when it was between 1k and 4k value for 2k, then sold it for 4.5k

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
Not luck, just economy stocks skill. you must keep track of every item and if the price increased or decreased from the stock market. For example, a netherite ingot before was 1k, and now it is 4k. I bought a netherite ingot when it was between 1k and 4k value for 2k, then sold it for 4.5k
Idk I'm new . . . . . .

ImNotNoob

Banned
I bought a chestplate (full enchants with mending and everything) for 3k, then sold it for 30k in the auction house. I also bought a full enchant netherite armor (every armour piece) for only 15k. I just turned 3k into full netherite armor and 15k.
Well.. if u over price some thing ppl can get ya perm banned :D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Oh ok. Well 30-35k is probably the average price for a netherite chestplate maxed enchantments (without blast, fire and project protection) so yeah. I just found one for 3k then sold it for 30 k.