Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how to do Luvonox clutches on hackers

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
So, the moment you go in a game you see a person just blatant cheating, so what do you do? Fold or fight it?
Well for players like me who have winstreak, I would usually fold if my bed was gone but since im just a hacker for the hackers, so I just go kill them in a 1 v 1.

Now for the main point on how to win against them,
1. Try to get more stacked than the hacker, by doing this you have a higher chance of killing him in a 1 v 1.
2. Get emeralds, by getting emeralds you can get many OP items in the game.
3. Get good

Now depending on which hack he is using,
1. For reach users:
use bows and fireballs. This usually is the most advisable because then you are out of his range and you deal a lot of damage to him(depending on how stacked he is, and what bow you are using)

2. For anti-kb users:
To be honest, all blatant hackers are dumb, but among them anti-kb hackers are just too funny to watch and killing them. To kill them either a bow or if you can click 15-20 cps and know how to reduce your kb, then you can 1 v 1 him. But, avoid 1 v 1 because you don't really know how stacked that person is.

3. For safewalk users:
These players just want to flex that they bridge faster than the the actual legit pros. So, to kill them either just fireball them while bridging so much that the anti-cheat is triggered or just 1 v 1 him because they are usually dumb asf. But, remember safewalk hackers usually use reach too, so while 1 v 1 just be the guy who is more stacked.

4. For killaura users:
These hackers can't pvp, so they use ka. To kill them you can just fireball them or bow or if you are more stacked then you can actually just go and 1 v 1 them.

5. For autoclicker users:
These hackers are just the worst. If you want to know how they are autoclicking, then you can observe that while pvping the hacker will keep on hitting you always even in mid-air and won't take that much kb. Also they will deal you more kb without w-tapping.

So, that's it, this is the information needed to do a Luvonox clutch.
Hopefully, this help you guys!

Important tip:
Get Good.

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
Good tutorial, but it's pretty much impossible to pvp hackerse if they have kill aura and anti kb with 3.4 reach, if you have fireball then ofc you can kill him, but if u don't have fireball it's pretty much over.

OP
OP
Xquitze_YT

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Good tutorial, but it's pretty much impossible to pvp hackerse if they have kill aura and anti kb with 3.4 reach, if you have fireball then ofc you can kill him, but if u don't have fireball it's pretty much over.
bro there is something known as improvise and using your brain bruh.

MuazTPM

ty broshki and now they have the guide on how to beat me......
How to beat Xquitze:

1. Just Kb stick him. He takes a lot of KB.
2. Make sure to strafe a lot, He has McDonald's Internet so his ping is pretty much dog water so you have to rely on getting 20 cps to get as many hits as possible!
3. Make sure you reduce of him! If you do, he will Hackusate you and will play worse cause he is super confident in not trying against hackers and just brushes it off like 'Hope he gets banned!'

OP
OP
Xquitze_YT

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
How to beat Xquitze:

1. Just Kb stick him. He takes a lot of KB.
2. Make sure to strafe a lot, He has McDonald's Internet so his ping is pretty much dog water so you have to rely on getting 20 cps to get as many hits as possible!
3. Make sure you reduce of him! If you do, he will Hackusate you and will play worse cause he is super confident in not trying against hackers and just brushes it off like 'Hope he gets banned!'
frix u muaz, u bully me all the time. ily

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Informative! Good to walk hackers. But about the anti kb, one, bows or fireballs don't always work.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hmm, nice thread, I really wonder what to do when I see a hacker in my game... ;)

MAXGAMERBOY

So, the moment you go in a game you see a person just blatant cheating, so what do you do? Fold or fight it?
Well for players like me who have winstreak, I would usually fold if my bed was gone but since im just a hacker for the hackers, so I just go kill them in a 1 v 1.

1. Try to get more stacked than the hacker, by doing this you have a higher chance of killing him in a 1 v 1.
3. Get good

1. For reach users:
use bows and fireballs. This usually is the most advisable because then you are out of his range and you deal a lot of damage to him(depending on how stacked he is, and what bow you are using)

2. For anti-kb users:
To be honest, all blatant hackers are dumb, but among them anti-kb hackers are just too funny to watch and killing them. To kill them either a bow or if you can click 15-20 cps and know how to reduce your kb, then you can 1 v 1 him. But, avoid 1 v 1 because you don't really know how stacked that person is.

3. For safewalk users:
These players just want to flex that they bridge faster than the the actual legit pros. So, to kill them either just fireball them while bridging so much that the anti-cheat is triggered or just 1 v 1 him because they are usually dumb asf. But, remember safewalk hackers usually use reach too, so while 1 v 1 just be the guy who is more stacked.

4. For killaura users:
These hackers can't pvp, so they use ka. To kill them you can just fireball them or bow or if you are more stacked then you can actually just go and 1 v 1 them.

These hackers are just the worst. If you want to know how they are autoclicking, then you can observe that while pvping the hacker will keep on hitting you always even in mid-air and won't take that much kb. Also they will deal you more kb without w-tapping.

Important tip:
Get Good.
bro ur guide is really good actually in my personal opinion hackers are really dumb cause i have fought hackers many time and my experiense is that the autoclikers just showoff there moonwalk or breezily they really dont care about game they just download autocliking to do bridging and showoff and its the same case for safewalk people usually they dont use reach i mean they dont care about pvp only they just showoff there bridging so autoclikers and safewalk people are bit safe in game but, the case is worse in kill aura and reach hackers cause these hackers just want to win game as soon as possible so they just chase u whole time so u can buy lots of jump boosts and bow is main buy a punch bow and jump boosts are important and u must be stacked alot and game sense is important :) but some will say what to do against fly hackers? so simple answer is pika will ban automatically who does fly hacks and thats it :))

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a great tutorial. But, I think all the hackers on this server are massive noobs and can be taken down easily with any gear to be honest. When I have had to fight one that isn't a noob, I have stacked completely and have done what you do which is just fireballs and a bow.

TheOfficialMo

Pika Member

3. Get good

1. For reach users:

2. For anti-kb users:

3. For safewalk users:

4. For killaura users:

Important tip:
Get Good.
Just get luvonox skin it op

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
i have something to add! if you have more final kills and are feeling scummy, you could hide somewhere in the middle and then win that way.

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika

3. Get good

1. For reach users:

2. For anti-kb users:

3. For safewalk users:

4. For killaura users:

Important tip:
Get Good.
you did too much reserch to do this most of us will just panic and loose