Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How does Pika forums tag and trophies work!!

Valex

Epic Pika
i have been thinking that how does this thing work on the forums like is there a guild or something which can tell that at how much messages give you what tag like at 50msges i got PIKA LOVER and some have LEGENDRY PIKA some got Great Reporter etc and how does trophies work like when and from what will I get my next trophy or what ! ?

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika

Otherside

Great Reporter
bruh bruh I have been talking you so casually lately now i got its not a tag just of messages u are a reporter with more than 150+ reports and 80% accepted wtf XD i am sry if I said anything casual and u got ur name in the forum bruh !!

MY Respect to u !!
Its totally alright I am a home guy. And I didn't do it for any respect or anything, I was just really mad at those hackers.

And I really like the fact that pikanetwork reward you with a Fourms rank, it also looks really cool.

You can find hackers mostly in skywars.

OP
OP
Valex

Valex

Epic Pika
Its totally alright I am a home guy. And I didn't do it for any respect or anything, I was just really mad at those hackers.

And I really like the fact that pikanetwork reward you with a Fourms rank, it also looks really cool.

You can find hackers mostly in skywars.
True I am thinking to do that too