Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do i earn tokens easily?

melonelysad

I just went on the auction house then saw iems that costs like 1B tokens and i only have 300 tokens rn so im trying to earn as much tokens as possible help?

crazysteve79

The Pika
I just went on the auction house then saw iems that costs like 1B tokens and i only have 300 tokens rn so im trying to earn as much tokens as possible help?
try to get some basic enchants and backpacks first like haste speed and explosive and after u have 3k tokens get a backpack it helps am not a opp player any1 can help more bout it.

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Just butter the wealthy dudes .

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
question life decisions, befriend rich players, bribe them, bug them and then realise you have enough tokens from mining

Klausly

Veteran
You can enchant your pickaxe with token greed... that's a good way to earn tokens, you can also open vote crates in which you can find token pouch and some voting pickaxes which you can disenchant using the command /disenchanter and you will receive a certain amount of tokens...

or just try to get a sugar daddy like @Just_Boosted 😊

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
I suggest you should grind up till prestige 1 to access the /warp p1 mines. You also need to have a high explosive enchant to gain more tokens. The current percentage of Lucky Blocks on the p1 mine is 0.2% instead of 0.02% so I don't know if this is intentional, this meta might get fixed next season.

Blazemon

The Pika
You can enchant your pickaxe with token greed... that's a good way to earn tokens, you can also open vote crates in which you can find token pouch and some voting pickaxes which you can disenchant using the command /disenchanter and you will receive a certain amount of tokens...

or just try to get a sugar daddy like @Just_Boosted 😊
LOL
. . . . .. .