Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hmm I Quit Bedfight

kotenulan

Pika Member
Yeah I Know No One Cares But I Quit Bedfight, After 3800 wins and 13,000 kills I've finally snapped and realised how boring the game really is after a while but that's not to say Pika did a bad job, No of course not, Pika did a great job I mean 3 months of consistent playing I'd say they did something not many minigames could do... Keep me entertained for months but anyway Im getting to serious for a block game so peace.

Attachments

• final stats for bedfight.png
    final stats for bedfight.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 10

FlexingBot

Banned
Yeah I Know No One Cares But I Quit Bedfight, After 3800 wins and 13,000 kills I've finally snapped and realised how boring the game really is after a while but that's not to say Pika did a bad job, No of course not, Pika did a great job I mean 3 months of consistent playing I'd say they did something not many minigames could do... Keep me entertained for months but anyway Im getting to serious for a block game so peace.
Now is a worse time than ever, because pika is adding 3 months seasons. Quit after this season not now, PLEASE

Flame__

Legendary Pika
fr dont quit rn, quit after this season

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
if they reset all stats and we can't even see jt after this season what's gonna be the point of grinding and tags, I swear Imma kms if they do it like last time

FlexingBot

Banned
I don't fully understand, what are you even talking about, i dont know anything about a season.
In july, pika made an announcement saying that there will be 3 month long seasons in practice, the better you do in the season, the better the rewards get

FlexingBot

Banned
if they reset all stats and we can't even see jt after this season what's gonna be the point of grinding and tags, I swear Imma kms if they do it like last time
This guy has insane bedfight stats, the end of the season rewards will be crazy for him

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
I don't fully understand, what are you even talking about, i dont know anything about a season.
Hello kotenulan,

Recently there was a announcement in PikaNetwork discord regarding new practice season every 3 months(There was a poll and the 3 month option won) so he is just saying there might be a chance of you winning seasonal awards in the end of the season.

Thank you,
harshit7749