Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i quit pika lol

Unawarely

The Pika
A long time ago, a little 13-year-old boy was sitting on his computer searching through the forums until a small notification popped up. I was amazed to see, the Manager MrFrenco, had just accepted my 3rd application for staff on this amazing network.

That was how the journey started. A journey where I met new friends, talked to thousands of people across the globe.

During my precious time here, I learnt life lessons and values that I will NEVER forget throughout my life. Pretty insane, because this all happened because of a Minecraft server. A server that changed my life entirely.

So why am I resigning? It's because I have no time left for Pika-Network and Minecraft. In addition, I’ve lost interest and I’m no longer getting any happiness/motivation from being here.

"After a lifetime of the opposite, I’ve began to understand how important happiness is. No matter what, your happiness and well-being should always be your top priority! Nothing else matters even closely as much." - AlphaPizza

It was an absolute honour being part of this community. I will NEVER forget you guys and I wish you all find your own happiness around the world.

Goodbye,

Disaalt.

Acknowledgements.

Here are a few people who I thought needed to be acknowledged. These people changed my life and were great friends too.

Server Journey
@voodootje0 - May you tell me what animal your profile picture is, anyway thanks for creating the server still luv u bro
@Max - Luv u homie <3 even though you always ignore my DMs but meh
@MrFrenco - For accepting my application, and being so nice to me :) You were the best teacher I've ever had.

@JustThiemo - Best developer ever!! You really need to make coding classes because I still can't code well

@Mrfatsojr - Please come back. You were such a good teacher too.
@Krisssyyy - :) Thanks for everything you teached me. Hope you come back one day too

@UpperGround - Best post farmer 2020

Staff Journey
@AlphaPizza - Best manager?
@Zxga - Ph.D in briding also get a better mic
@Patolunix - Professional PvPer
@Krekkers - Ph.D in PvP?
@StoPizza - Still remember when you were a trial and was helping me in the Discord. You were basically a staff model to me! :) Luv u
@CaptainGeoGR - Thanks for letting me suck a supra
@MmEXTREME - Stop saying "smd" jeez
@0Mad0Max0 - Can you give me the translation plugin source code
@EA0_2_0_8_ - BAD jk <3 u
@tlang - Worst post farmer ever
@xINoLimit - NoL1mit
@HyperRSmash - Ph.D in survival!!! Wait hype boi what did you get from the god key I bought you?
@CPT_ARCHER - Best report solver 2019
@MrW0nka - UR THE BEST WONKA also your april fools joke nearly made me cry (He told me I got demoted)
@Rovelly - Sis please come backk
@boopboopMC - COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK
@Entity414 - Best youtuberrrrrrr
@moxxy17 - congrats on staff
@Axteroid - Sorry I cant work on StaffCore anymore :(

Other mentions
@JacePlayZ - One of the people who got me in the network and teached me how to play my first gamemode, OpFactions!!

@Luppey - :)

@TryToHitMe - Hehe met you recently, ur pretty cool
@Lt_Hammerman - U 2 ^^
@Old_Prophet - Ill remember you always from opfactions :)
@_Sxi - dumb couldve had been a good trial :(

Sorry for the people I didnt acknowledge, ive met way too much people on this network sorryyy
Rest in peace, got clipped too much