Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i quit pika lol

Disaalt

The Pika
A long time ago, a little 13-year-old boy was sitting on his computer searching through the forums until a small notification popped up. I was amazed to see, the Manager MrFrenco, had just accepted my 3rd application for staff on this amazing network.

That was how the journey started. A journey where I met new friends, talked to thousands of people across the globe.

During my precious time here, I learnt life lessons and values that I will NEVER forget throughout my life. Pretty insane, because this all happened because of a Minecraft server. A server that changed my life entirely.

So why am I resigning? It's because I have no time left for Pika-Network and Minecraft. In addition, I’ve lost interest and I’m no longer getting any happiness/motivation from being here.

"After a lifetime of the opposite, I’ve began to understand how important happiness is. No matter what, your happiness and well-being should always be your top priority! Nothing else matters even closely as much." - AlphaPizza

It was an absolute honour being part of this community. I will NEVER forget you guys and I wish you all find your own happiness around the world.

Goodbye,

Disaalt.

Acknowledgements.

Here are a few people who I thought needed to be acknowledged. These people changed my life and were great friends too.

Server Journey
@voodootje0 - May you tell me what animal your profile picture is, anyway thanks for creating the server still luv u bro
@Max - Luv u homie <3 even though you always ignore my DMs but meh
@MrFrenco - For accepting my application, and being so nice to me :) You were the best teacher I've ever had.

@JustThiemo - Best developer ever!! You really need to make coding classes because I still can't code well

@Mrfatsojr - Please come back. You were such a good teacher too.
@Krisssyyy - :) Thanks for everything you teached me. Hope you come back one day too

@UpperGround - Best post farmer 2020

Staff Journey
@AlphaPizza - Best manager?
@Zxga - Ph.D in briding also get a better mic
@Patolunix - Professional PvPer
@Krekkers - Ph.D in PvP?
@StoPizza - Still remember when you were a trial and was helping me in the Discord. You were basically a staff model to me! :) Luv u
@CaptainGeoGR - Thanks for letting me suck a supra
@MmEXTREME - Stop saying "smd" jeez
@0Mad0Max0 - Can you give me the translation plugin source code
@EA0_2_0_8_ - BAD jk <3 u
@tlang - Worst post farmer ever
@xINoLimit - NoL1mit
@HyperRSmash - Ph.D in survival!!! Wait hype boi what did you get from the god key I bought you?
@CPT_ARCHER - Best report solver 2019
@MrW0nka - UR THE BEST WONKA also your april fools joke nearly made me cry (He told me I got demoted)
@Rovelly - Sis please come backk
@boopboopMC - COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK
@Entity414 - Best youtuberrrrrrr
@moxxy17 - congrats on staff
@Axteroid - Sorry I cant work on StaffCore anymore :(

Other mentions
@JacePlayZ - One of the people who got me in the network and teached me how to play my first gamemode, OpFactions!!

@Luppey - :)

@TryToHitMe - Hehe met you recently, ur pretty cool
@Lt_Hammerman - U 2 ^^
@Old_Prophet - Ill remember you always from opfactions :)
@_Sxi - dumb couldve had been a good trial :(

Sorry for the people I didnt acknowledge, ive met way too much people on this network sorryyy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
Always, help will be given to whoever seeks it. Mention me if you need anything.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Sad to see you go...
Hope you will come back soon.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I met you for a short while but it was fun.

I hope everything goes well for you.
yoyoyo it's ya boi alpha mlg pro ultra awesome chin chon upper

omg this is the first normal post of urs

its ya chin chon upper boi signing out