Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I quit almost immediately after building a farm in OPFactions because of these horrible glitches

mrmdesigns

so I spent a couple of hours looking for a great place to build and when I finally found a place I started building a cactus farm. I quickly noticed however, that cactus was not growing. So I gave sugar cane a try, and sugar cane also did not grow. Incredibly confused, I tried to get help from chat and no one really acknowledged my questions(not surprised by that) so I decided to start messaging people and I quickly noticed EVERY time I try to use /msg I get teleported to the lobby. I saw a message pop up saying to not change my username because the server does not support it and even though I have changed my username before, it was way way way before I ever got on the server. No one is answering my questions, and I feel like ive just wasted my time on this server. I honestly think it seems like a great factions server it has a decent amount of people on it but if I cant even farm then how am I supposed to play :/

sheryal

Great Reporter
if you are talking about op factions then cane and cactus are not the eco so you will make very little money try spawners

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
so I spent a couple of hours looking for a great place to build and when I finally found a place I started building a cactus farm. I quickly noticed however, that cactus was not growing. So I gave sugar cane a try, and sugar cane also did not grow. Incredibly confused, I tried to get help from chat and no one really acknowledged my questions(not surprised by that) so I decided to start messaging people and I quickly noticed EVERY time I try to use /msg I get teleported to the lobby. I saw a message pop up saying to not change my username because the server does not support it and even though I have changed my username before, it was way way way before I ever got on the server. No one is answering my questions, and I feel like ive just wasted my time on this server. I honestly think it seems like a great factions server it has a decent amount of people on it but if I cant even farm then how am I supposed to play :/
hhahhah this isn't the only thing, I once found a layer of bedrock in a chunk at level -34 and another layer of bedrock at layer -64 [which is natural ] [I'M NOT REPORTING IT ]

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hi, if you have any questions just reply to this message and ask or message me on Discord - Jace#8088. I'll answer them.