Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HI! I like Anime! Let's be friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerl999

Pika Member
Hey everyone! Im not new to the server, or the forums for that matter but for some reason I never made an introduction haha, so here it goes!

My name is Stewell (That is if you couldn't tell from my in game name xD). I am 16 years of age, and will be turning 17 in a few months, my birthday is January 17. I have been playing minecraft for many years, and have been apart of the pika-network community for more than 1 years (Just havent joined the forums until recently lol). I enjoy being able to help others out with anything they may need, as well as just talking to anyone and everyone! If you see me in game, dont be shy, feel free to say hey to me! I do have a few hobbies, I am apart of OTAKU! (a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.) Other than that, I am a small youtuber who makes videos for fun! I would love to do youtube full time as a job but that wont happen, for a long time at least. Welp thats pretty much all from me, thanks for reading! Hope to see you all in game!

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello player, happy to know you. Hope to see you in the server later...

Welcomed by,
MasterDandy

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sooo.... I see you like anime.
A couple questions.
1. Nagisa or Karma?
2. Sao or Full-Metal Alchemist
3. What's ur favorite anime? mines black butler.

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member
Hey everyone! Im not new to the server, or the forums for that matter but for some reason I never made an introduction haha, so here it goes!

My name is Stewell (That is if you couldn't tell from my in game name xD). I am 16 years of age, and will be turning 17 in a few months, my birthday is January 17. I have been playing minecraft for many years, and have been apart of the pika-network community for more than 1 years (Just havent joined the forums until recently lol). I enjoy being able to help others out with anything they may need, as well as just talking to anyone and everyone! If you see me in game, dont be shy, feel free to say hey to me! I do have a few hobbies, I am apart of OTAKU! (a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.) Other than that, I am a small youtuber who makes videos for fun! I would love to do youtube full time as a job but that wont happen, for a long time at least. Welp thats pretty much all from me, thanks for reading! Hope to see you all in game!
I'd be a nice friend to you!
i got questions

which anime you like more?

1. Cars or Toy Story?
2. Nemo or Dory
3. Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast?

OP
OP
J

jerl999

Pika Member
Sooo.... I see you like anime.
A couple questions.
1. Nagisa or Karma?
2. Sao or Full-Metal Alchemist
3. What's ur favorite anime? mines black butler.
Tbh i still dont watch black butler , but i ma watch it when i got time :). My favorite anime is SAO and HxH

Status
Not open for further replies.